Thread: Week 2

Threaded View

Post Week 2

I kinda like the new Matthew. Not liking his attitude about his kid, but I did love Cliff's smackdown about it. Cliff alluded to having been through the same thing and I'm assuming he meant Rex. I wonder if/when they will address Rex, Gigi and Shane. Wish they were back as well. I'd gladly trade Rama and Vimal for them. Never could stand Rama, and what's the point of this open marriage thing?

Explain again which kids are Victor's? Sam and Dani, right? I could've sworn Jack called him dad. Maybe I heard wrong.

Anyone else finding it difficult to find the time to sit and watch the shows on the computer? I miss sitting on the couch watching on my DVR and skipping all the commercials. I don't have an Ipod or anything like that. I have an old fashioned cell phone that I rarely use. Besides, I don't know how people can use their phones for TV and Facebook when everything is so small. I need BIG screens that I can see

I think I heard that with Hulu Plus you can watch it on your TV, so I'm going to look into that. $7 or $8 a month wouldn't be too bad. Wonder if the commercials go away too?
    Last edited by TinaMarina; 5.12.13 at 3:11 AM. Reason: grammar