Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OLTL Debut

Post OLTL Debut

I just read on facebook that OLTL will return on April 29 at 12pm. Can't wait. I saw that they recast Matthew and Destiny. Not too happy about that one. The new Destiny is a skinny thang, I loved the girl who originated the role.

Re: OLTL Debut

Can't wait either. Who are some of these people ? Where's Nora ?
    Judy

I believe the black girl next to Viki is the new Destiny and the boy in the red pants is the new Matthew. There were several different shots and Nora was in one with Bo and Matthew. Not sure why they had to dress them like hookers for this... LOL!

Post Re: OLTL Debut

Hold the phone ! Do I have to pay to watch OL online ?
    Judy

Hulu says it's free. Here's a link that talks about it and also shows a trailer for the debut.
    http://www.welovesoaps.net/2013/03/o...e-trailer.html

Thanks ! I signed up for the free Hulu. I figure I already pay too much to watch TV.. glad I'll be able to watch OL free. I hope I can figure it out.http://www.coffeerooms.com/bb/images...es/upsideq.gif I am getting awfully old.

I'm wondering what will happen with Todd, Starr and John ? They all have major roles on Gen Hosp now. This week they all had to "leave town". AND they all are just beginning hot new romances. Are they under contract to GH..just visiting OL or is it the other way ?

I hope a few of the regulars come back to post here. I think there was only 4 or 5 of us left. Still a good group.
    Judy

I had read that Todd, Starr and John would be allowed to make appearances on OLTL. I think they are vital to OL and at least need to be on in the beginning. I am so curious to see what they do with John and Natalie. Have they ever explained that on GH?

Todd found out John kissed a gal on GH.. spilled the beans to Natalie. Clint convinced Nat that John was bad news so she moved to London and took Liam. John hasn't been able to get through Clint's lawyers to even see Liam.
    Judy