Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: AMC & OLTL coming back?!

Post AMC & OLTL coming back?!

Hey OLTL peeps! I'd given up hope on this! Could it be??? I haven't been watching GH at all, but I'm guessing the characters have gone in very different directions. Wonder how this will work. I'm excited to find out!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ntcmp=features

Post Re: AMC & OLTL coming back?!

Guess I'm just talking to myself, but hey, it's a fun conversation so why stop now? Here are more tidbits on OLTL coming back!

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/one-life-to-live/

I'm pretty excited about this news ! I see some old favorite characters will be on board. Is this to be a daily hour show ?

Judy
    Judy

Re: AMC & OLTL coming back?!

Hi Ladies! I've missed you. I'm on Coffeerooms everyday on the Pier and how on earth have I missed Tina's posts? So sorry! But, I am THRILLED about the news of OLTL coming back. Yippee! I have a brand new computer that doesn't crash while watching Hulu, so I'm ready... let the shows begin!! I just read that GH will "share" the characters with OLTL. I wonder how they are going to explain John and Natalie? It will be so good to have the show back.

Judy, I think I read on facebook that the show will be 30 minutes. But hey, that's 30 minutes more than we've had this last year.

LOL, I haven't checked the board in a long time either. Since I don't watch GH there wasn't much to say. I'm so excited about the news! I'd hoped and dreamed that Another World would somehow get ressurected, so maybe I'm just transferring my feelings, lol. True, the show won't be as long, but I also heard there'll be no commercials so I don't think the content will be that much less. I hope they give us some kind of review because I'm fuzzy on how the show left off. I hope Shawn & Destiny come back but I could live without the Patel family.

Re: AMC & OLTL coming back?!

I used to record OLTL and could watch in about 45 minutes by ff through commercials. So , we'll lose about 15 minutes, which is not bad. This news just makes me so happy. You'd think none of had lives our our own... hehehe!

Best perk is we will have our OL board back to gripe and applaud our favorite characters. I think we ended up with only 5 or 6 here. Good to see familiar names again.

Is cowboy Clint coming along ?
    Judy