Thread: New member

Post New member

Hi all,
    I am Luigi. Really I'm not a new member, but I never did a post here (perhaps one) because I had some problems (work and health), but now all is ok.
    The reason I am here is the following:
    I'm a musican, and my genre is relaxing and healing, and New Age too. My music is utilized in many hotels, SPA, but offices and other places too, for relaxing and antistress purposes.
    And there are hotels and SPA that sell my CDs together with beauty and relaxing products. They say that my music gives fine results.
    So I ask the Admin if I can speak about myself and my music, so that you can listen to my songs, or if it's considered spam in this Forum. I ask because there are Forums that allow this, other not. So, if you don't allow this, no problem, I'll understand.
    Thank you in advance for your answer, and have a nice week!
    Luigi

Re: New member

Hiya Luigi!

I'll double check with Annie and Mike but I don't see why there would be any problem discussing your music in the music section!

Welcome back and have a good time posting. Let me know if you have any questions at all.
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

Post Re: New member

Quote Originally Posted by Oda View Post
    Hiya Luigi!

I'll double check with Annie and Mike but I don't see why there would be any problem discussing your music in the music section!

Welcome back and have a good time posting. Let me know if you have any questions at all.
    Hi Oda,
    sorry for not replying promptly to your kind post, but I had some problems. Now all is ok.
    I thank you, Annie and Mike for your kindness.
    So I go and post in the music area.
    Thanks again!
    Luigi