Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: If "WE" wrote it: What would we get?

Re: If "WE" wrote it: What would we get?

Wow BigLeague, You & I are on opposite ends of the coupling. I just think that the people they have brought back yet haven't utilized is a waste. Tony, Anna, Lexie??? Not being used. Just stupid. Kill Bo?????? NEVER!!! I mean, I hope that never happens. The worst mistake ( I feel) is killing off John. EVERY writer on the show should be fired for not thinking up a good storyline for one of daytimes most popular couples. Don't these idiots read message boards, fan boards?? We DO a better job and dont get paid for it.

Migsly, yes Nadia ( the only actress to play Chloe Lane) is coming back. Single?? I can't imagine what stupid reason they will ahve her and Brady estranged/seperated/divorced.

Post Re: If "WE" wrote it: What would we get?

Quote Originally Posted by D00L1Fan View Post
    Single?? I can't imagine what stupid reason they will ahve her and Brady estranged/seperated/divorced.
    lol. I was thinking the same thing.

Perhaps they won't mention that she and Brady were ever together.... we are supposed to forget things that happened yesterday with couples on this show so forget something that happened a few years ago.... piece of cake....

Ford Decker/The whole sorority house.

First of all this little D!cktoid needs to be brought down a peg or two. Unfortunately rape happens and is very traumactic in any event. I just wish that when DAYS decides to go with storylines on this issue, for once they can make the victim more of a survivor and heroic. Stand up to the rapist, let it be known that they did NOTHING wrong and go after this creep with all guns pointing. Or is it barrels firing? The fact that Cordy is too scared to testify and Stephanie wont speak up saddens me. Ford will get away with what he did.
    I wish women today had better support systems. If we did, maybe so many rapes wouldn't go unreported.

I suspect that we will have a Ford Decker murder on our hands. We will have numerous suspects. I'm sure Kayla & Steve will find out one way or the other what happned to Stephanie. Steve will either kill Ford and Kayla will cover it up or Kayla and Stephanie will do something with Steve breaking all kinds of laws to cover it up. Taking the blame himself is also bound to happen.

This, to me will be a filler story. Or no story with the writers strike.

Yeah. I think it's a neat idea of Chelsea's to put flyers all over the campus of Decker and warning women about him. And posting stuff on the internet about his misdeeds. I mean, if proper channels don't work, maybe that will. lol.

Post Re: If "WE" wrote it: What would we get?

With the college not believing them and no real police involvement Chelsea and the gang would have one heck of a defamation case against them. Why didn't all the girls say that they saw Ford undress and unconscious Morgan on his webcam. That would have refuted the statement of the dude saying he didn't see anything forced.

They touched on that, the defamation thing. They decided it was worth it.