Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: If "WE" wrote it: What would we get?

Re: If "WE" wrote it: What would we get?

I seem to be alone with this, but I like Stephanie as a character. But, I am about to smack her if she doesn't just come out and admit what happened. How can she sit there and encourage Cordy to talk when she isn't?

Bo/Hope/Shawn/Belle:

So Hope has kept her promise to Belle by not telling Shawn she cheated on him with Phillip. But....Hope sure is being loose-lipped with everyone else. I can only assume that once Shawn does find out about Belle & Phillip, it may come from Chloe, unwittingly or Chelsea deliberately. Of course the mountain will crumble even further when he finds out that not only did his Mother, Father, Mother-in-law & Aunt know about it, he will feel betrayed by everyone. Adding insult to injury is when he finds out that the watch he received from who he thought was Victor actually came from Phillip, all hell will break loose. And maybe should. Everyone tried to protect him but he wont see it that way. It wouldn't surprise me that the last person we would ever expect Shawn to confide in and become close with will be his little sister Chelsea. Maybe thats a good thing.

Stefano/E.J./Tony::

I hate E.J. immensely! I really don't think there is anything he could ever do to change my mind about him. Then I thought well, I hate his father too. I would love it if Tony, could somehow convice his brother E.J. that Stefano wants power & control more than he wants the love and respect of his own children. I do believe E.J. has it in him to love his own child, but E.J. seeks the ultimate approval from Stefano.

The best thing that E.J. could do is denounce Stefano and realize he will eventually take everything from him.

Because of Stefano, E.J. will lose Sami ( he barely has her), lose his son ( Which I still hope is really Lucas') and every other thing he has.

Another thing, why doesn't E.J. ever ask about his mother?? Susan did everything she could to hide E.J. from Stefano. She didn't want him to be anything like a DiMera. Yet there is no mention of how E.J. eventually got with Stefano. Doesn't he want to know where is mother is!!!