Thread: is anyone still out there?

Post is anyone still out there?

I'd love to chat BB here, but the last posts were last august (from me). is anyone still out there?

Post Re: is anyone still out there?

I'm watching... not sure what to think about the coach thing, but it's kind of interesting so far.

As to tonight (Wed) looks likes Willy has made a problem for himself with blabbing what Britney told him as to her idea about the key slot for the coaches and perhaps that the coaches will be brought in as regular players.

Bad move on Willy's part, I think... he should have kept the idea to himself for the time being, but now has put another target on his back. Really, no need for huge discourse of that sort in the house at this early date...lol

I actually kind of like the coaches thing, but I don't think it will end the way they're predicting. I think when a coach loses all of their players, they will join the game as a player. I also think that just before they reach the jury level, the coaches will compete with the evicted house guests to see who stays and who comes back. one of the feedster sites says that no one has been allowed to interview kara. I haven't looked for any interviews with jodi, so I don't know if she would be included.

the one that irritates me most is boogie. I think he is like pinocchio and gheppeto was will!!! he is taking credit for being one of the greatest players, but all he did is ride will's coat tails for 2 seasons!!! he only won because will let him!!! best player ever??? puh'leez!!!

sounds like russell, oops, I mean willie, FREAKED OUT and has been removed from the house. OMG!!!