Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Zimmerman's Bond Revoked

Post Re: Zimmerman's Bond Revoked

Quote Originally Posted by Catstrack View Post
    That will be the question and if the prosecution can prove an assault on Zimmerman took place OR if someone walking back to his dad's apartment attacked what he may have perceived an armed attacker. It makes no difference what the media has said or did not say.
    The prosecution will NEVER try to prove an assault on Zimmerman took place.

All evidence released under the sunshine rule in Florida thus far shows that no one knows who started the altercation. If the prosecution cannot prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman was not acting in self-defense, then he should be acquitted.
    MC

Quote Originally Posted by Catstrack View Post
    Not one blogger, website, or anyone else knows exactly what happened and could stand in testiment of the "facts".

So, if we have all decided to be fair... maybe we should wait for the acutal facts. Perhaps we'll all be surprised.

We may never know the actual "facts". We may only know the evidence that exists, supporting what happened based upon testimony. Jeralyn does a good job of analyzing things from the perspective of a defense attorney. She does not allow conjecture unless it is based upon evidence released thus far. This is at the TL politics website I have mentioned multiple times. It is not a typical BLOG about opinions.

The prosecution may be withholding evidence that has not yet been released to the public, so time will tell which direction this case goes.
    MC

Quote Originally Posted by mtj View Post
    The prosecution has the responsibility of proving the elements of the crime beyond a reasonable doubt. That is why the Casey Anthony jury failed to convict. The prosecution failed to come up with enough evidence to take the jury "beyond reasonable doubt".
    When self-defense is claimed, there is some burden of proof on the defense, to prove that self-defense was necessary. Given the documented injuries to Zimmerman, I doubt that will be difficult for the defense.
    I can almost guarantee you that no matter how this trial turns out, people will still go around screaming that an "innocent" was murdered.
    This unfortunate set of circumstances has been turned into a race issue, and that is what it will remain, in my opinion
    SPOT ON mtj!
    MC

Will not help Zimmerman when he went on Hannnty and said the event was "God's Plan"

Who's handling this guy?

Re: Zimmerman's Bond Revoked

I am certainly not a religious person, but again, the media is distorting how he actually said this. You should read Talk Left and Jeralyn's post about it. He may have said other things that will, however, be damaging.

I am not sure why his lawyer, who I have thus far, found to be quite sharp, is having Zimmerman do interviews.. strange.
    MC

More media distortion...

http://news.yahoo.com/tests-only-ide...145033119.html

What difference does it make whose DNA is on the gun holster and grip?
    Zimmerman has never claimed that Martin had possession of his gun.
    And the convenience store owner now "doesn't remember Martin being in the store to make his famous Skittles and soda purchase?"
    Or the events of that day, for that matter.
    Strange.