Thread: I'm really upset!

Post I'm really upset!

We were out of town..so I didn't get to critque the performances and post on here..but as you all probably know...Joshua got voted off..and I was so shocked and upset! Now..I don't know who I want to win...cause he was my top fav! I know he'll get a record deal..no doubt..but still...I cried for him

Re: I'm really upset!

I can't even think straight right now. I so wanted Joshua in the finale. He'll get a record deal for sure, but I just can't believe he was voted off. I honestly think I'm going to root for Phillip at this point. Jessica will also get a deal and she'll do just fine. But, Phillip has a different quality about him that makes him different than the others. Not necessarily my type of music, but he's good at what he does. Also, every young woman in America will be voting for his adorable face instead of his talent...I have a feeling he'll be the winner because of that.

Joshua was my choice. I can't believe he got voted off! I have never been a fan of Jessica. I hope Phillip takes it all the way. I don't understand the voting here. How could people vote him off?
    Agent99

Well...I won't say who won just yet..cause I'm not sure where everyone lives and if they have seen it yet. But...seems we were all disappointed Joshua is gone. But like you all said..he's gonna do fine.He'll go far.