Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: April 12...Am. Idol results

Post April 12...Am. Idol results

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe who were in the bottom three..especially two in particular..Joshua and Jessica. I swear..sometimes, I think they rig it just to get our attention and get us to vote. So glad they saved Jessica..figured they would. Bottom three for who didn't see... Joshua, Jessica and Elise...and they were my top fav..and I voted!

Re: April 12...Am. Idol results

OMG!!! I cannot believe the bottom 3 and mostly that the one to be voted off was Jessica. I agree, I sometimes wonder if the producers fool with the results to get our attention. I'm sooo glad they saved Jessica. I'm just in shock here!

I am in the minority here, I don't like Jessica all that much. She's too young. Her song choices are always horrible. This is a wildcard season.
    Agent99

Post Re: April 12...Am. Idol results

I call 'shenanigans" on the part of the producers. I think the whole thing was rigged. Steven Tyler 'goofed" and said they were going to use the Save even before they announced who the person was. They knew Jessica was going to be in the bottom, so they had the whole thing planned out. I'm with Agent: I think she is too young and doesnt really feel the emotions in the songs, she's just singing the notes, and people call her a "pageant bot", which I agree with.
    I still like Elise but she's been in the bottom so many times, she's not going to last long.

You know..you are right Passion...now I do remember Steven saying something about using the save. Amazes me how they can rig things.. it's not right. I'm kinda in the minority then... but I do like Jessica. But overall...that Joshua is something else..he's amazing!

Forgive my ignorance, but what's a "pageant bot"? LOL!

Post Re: April 12...Am. Idol results

LOL... I've seen that term used on other boards, somebody who looks like they would be in a beauty pageant, rather robotic in manner, as tho they are perfectly trained to be in front of a crowd, not authentic.

Who was referred to as a pageant bot? LOL