Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Liar, Liar! Pants on fire!

Post Re: Liar, Liar! Pants on fire!

Why should we let someone have the board to themselves to spin their one-sided, jaded, totally unfounded opinions?
    I fail to see how the question "do you have that kind of money" has anything to do with this discussion.
    We are not talking about one of us being arrested, we are talking about the case of Zimmerman and his bail.
    And Mini is correct.
    If this case had not been brought to national attention by those crying racism, it's unlikely Zimmerman would have been able to find any financial support from others.

Re: Liar, Liar! Pants on fire!

This board can be dead for weeks until this something like this comes along. This is not "having this board to myself"

Quote Originally Posted by minicooper View Post
    There are fringe groups all around representing the whackos of society... You are railing about Neo-Nazis (yes, despicable), yet claim the bounty placed on Zimmerman by the Black Panthers is just something to be ignored... some 70s group that means nothing today... then you go off on another non sequitur tangent about haw you are more concerned about the Chinese Mafia which is completely unrelated here. Somehow, you, in your jolau mind, determine that Zimmerman is a flight risk as he is in hiding (with the authorities knowing where he is)... and completely ignore that he may fear for his life due to death threats... because the Black Panthers and others threatening him... are just not worthy of your concern... some 70s group... no one pays any attention to them... Thanks jolau for setting everyone straight on this issue (obvious snark).
    White Supremist movements have been active since the Civil War and the Chinese Mafia (At least some of the ones my dad has worked against) have been around for at least a century.
    The Black Panthers are small fry, Just another 60's/70's group that were active when they were deemed useful then faded into obscurity or disbanded altogether once they're not.

And... If you want to fly to NY with your benefits, do it... Aren't you an adult that supports yourself with your airline job? I once worked for Alaska Airlines and I took full advantage... and my mother was happy for me. Again.. what does your not flying to NY have to do with this other than accusing others of not having jobs... how many tangent lines are there in your world?
    Apparently you don't have a mother that doesn't shut up when she thinks you are about to do something foolish.
    Others not having jobs and going somewhere to do something (like going to FL to play security guard for free) and don't have any sort of income AT ALL is even more foolish. How much time and money are they wasting when they could be looking for work?

There are worse mothers out there, you know.

website to his paypal account was started on April 9th... George Zimmerman was arrested on April 11th (turned himself in)... and at that time had no access to cell phones or other wireless per the link I posted earlier re: inmate rights, etc. at the jail where he was housed in Seminole County. Zimmerman's bond hearing was on Friday, April 20th... Therefore he was incarcerated for 10 days without wireless access (himself)...
    Which means he had two days to monitor how much money he was getting, and then the lawyer can continue to montior afterwards.
    That's what lawyers are partially there for, to do necessary errands for you while you're in the slam.

Tearing my hair out just reading your post.

It does not matter if you think the Black Panthers are irrelevant and that a bounty being placed on someone's head is irrelevant as well... A death threat is a death threat and it is illegal to do so.

You really have no idea about how anyone supposedly patrolling the streets of Sanford as neo-nazis make their money... In fact.. I am not even certain that this was anything more than a BLOG rumor:

http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/04...is-patrolling/

About the funds... the judge has obviously decided it did not matter, so I predict he has more information than you do about the funds, the timeline of when they were collected, etc. and now there is a new fund that one can donate to.

I see you have no comment about all the other links I posted or my suggestion that if it were not for Al Sharpton, etc... Zimmerman may have been arrested anyway after the grand jury convened... and he would have had no funds...
    MC

Quote Originally Posted by jolau
    Then why do you respond to posts such as this?
    I thought you were going to let me ramble on by myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by jolau
    This board can be dead for weeks until this something like this comes along. This is not "having this board to myself"
    Which one is it?

Quote Originally Posted by minicooper View Post
    Tearing my hair out just reading your post.

It does not matter if you think the Black Panthers are irrelevant and that a bounty being placed on someone's head is irrelevant as well... A death threat is a death threat and it is illegal to do so.

You really have no idea about how anyone supposedly patrolling the streets of Sanford as neo-nazis make their money... In fact.. I am not even certain that this was anything more than a BLOG rumor:

http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/04...is-patrolling/
    They also said no evidence of Black Panther activity either. Apparently the "dreaded" Black Panthers are nothing more of a paper tiger.
    Also, why would the Neo-Nazi commander brag about something he's not actually doing?

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/ripti...zis_patrol.php

Also, how come this little item is a hot seller?
    Isn't this a death threat of sorts?
    http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05...get-gun-range/
    Last edited by jolau; 5.12.12 at 1:30 AM.

A public death threat on someone, broadcast on national television is chalked off to "no more than a paper tiger"?
    It's true, people really do twist the facts to fit in with their made-up logic about a situation.

As mtj stated, the New Black Panther party is on video, on national television, threatening to kill Zimmerman and others , placing a bounty on him. The Neo-Nazis may have claimed that they are ready to patrol the area, in preparation for riots, but the police dept has not seen any evidence of this... There is a difference... Just because the police have also not seen any Black Panthers in the area does not mean anything... they never claimed to be patrolling Sanford.. They instead put a bounty on Zimmerman's head. What is so hard to understand here? video of BP threat below:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/megyn-kel...s-free-speech/

Also -- I think the person who put out the hoodie shirt with the target and skittles on it is despicable, but this was not done by Zimmerman... just some loony... and has absolutlely no bearing on Zimmerman's innocence or guilt. Zimmerman's attorney (O'Mara) has already come out vehemently opposed to this... from O'Mara:

"This is the highest level of disgust and the lowest level of civility," Mark O’Mara told WKMG Local 6, a CNN affiliate in Florida.
    "It's this type of hatred - that's what this is, it's hate-mongering - that's going to make it more difficult to try this case.”

Your post from addicting info is so biased that it is not hard to understand why you believe what you have written on this board re: Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman:

from your posted link:
    "Only a few months have passed since Trayvon Martin was mercilessly gunned down by George Zimmerman in a gated neighborhood in Florida. Conservatives have defended the shooting as an act of self-defense even though Trayvon was unarmed and being chased by his killer. Trayvon was wearing a hoodie and carrying a bag of Skittles and an iced tea. George Zimmerman was carrying a pistol and a heart full of hate"

This above quote is so out there on so many levels.. Zimmerman has a heart full of hate... Martin was mercilessly gunned down... Martin was chased down... Conservatives have defended Zimmerman... These are all biased statements, and specifically the one about Martin being chased down still needs to be proven in a court of law. I still do not understand why this has become politicized anyway, but if this is where you get your facts from... no wonder you are so misled on so many things.
    MC