Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who Is Lucas' Real Father?

Re: Who Is Lucas' Real Father?

OMG!!! Lucas a DiMera??? NO no no ....he is Alice's grandson..don't take that away from her....

Let's talk about Alice, she is the one that will be hurting Alice for making her believe that Lucas is her grandchild. I think Alice will angry that Kate lied to her. But that still won't stop her from loving Lucas.

Post Re: Who Is Lucas' Real Father?

I would love Lucas to be a DiMera! However I would like him to be Tony's instead of Stefanos. Always liked the chemistry between Lucas and Tony when he used to work for him. It was hinted earlier that Kate knew Tony years before. Stefano has to many kids and Tony doesn't have any.

I always thought it would've been a great storyline that Sami was Stefano's child. You know how Days likes to rewrite history. They could've had Samantha (Marlena's twin) selling her eggs to make money back in the day and Stefano had one fertilized with his "stuff" and implanted into Marlena, except that she was already pregnant with Eric. No one would question her having twins because she was a twin. That would've been a great way to explain Sami's evil streak!

Oooooo Just Samantha...that is one helluva story...shocking..twisted...pure evil....and when you really think about it...it would be disgusting..lol..Sami and E.J.....brother and sister...lol If E.J. wasn't Stefano's son, that story could work...

Just imagine Sami as Stefano's daughter. He'd finally have a child "worthy" of his evilness! Sami could go back to her evil doing ways. And since Days likes to rewrite history, E.J. could turn out to be some imposter instead of the the real "Little Elvis", who would be blissfully living with Susan and Edmund (and his rightful age of about 10 or 12!!), somewhere in England.

Imagine Sami's meltdown at finding out she was Samantha and Stefano's daughter instead of Marlena and Roman's. Instead of having Eric, Carrie, Belle, Rex, Cassie and the late little D.J. as her siblings, she'd have Tony (sort of), Lexie, Little Elvis and the late Renee, Megan and Benjy as her sibs.

(for those not familiar, Stefano had another daughter, Megan Hathaway, who was in love with Bo and hated Hope. She rigged a hot tub so that Hope would be electrocuted, but got into an argument with someone (Larry Welch, I think) and fell into the electrified hot tub herself and died. She had convinced Bo that she had had his baby right after graduation, but it was a lie. She bought a baby from a hooker and presented him to Bo as his son. It was all found out and the hooker mended her ways and was reunited with her son. Coincidentally, the little boys name: Zack!)

Post Re: Who Is Lucas' Real Father?

I remember Meagan, but I don't remember the story with Bo and Larry. I couldn't stand Larry. I remember when he told Hope she had to make Bo believe she was no longer inlove with him or he would kill Bo. Bo was in the hospital and Hope was crying the whole time and telling Bo to stay away from her. I cried the whole time too. I've never cried so much watching any other soap outside of Days.

Anyway, didn't the writers know about Bo's fantasy child being named Zach? What an oversight.

You'd think they'd have some sort of "story bible" to consult before writing things.