Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who Is Lucas' Real Father?

Post Who Is Lucas' Real Father?

I have forgotten.

Re: Who Is Lucas' Real Father?

Bill Horton.... Tom and Alice's boy.... at least for now... who knows what the wind will blow in....

I read somewhere that Lucas might be Stefano's son.

OMG!!!!!! Migsly I HOPE that is NOT true. I've never heard that but good Gawd never let that be true.

No there was DNA (yeah I know Days is not exactly the real world) but he is Bill's son

That thought has crossed my mind as well. Since Kate was "working" for Stefano, perhaps Lucas is his son, and that could explain why baby John might appear to be EJ's son, but he might be Lucas's because of the Dimera DNA. Stranger things have happened... and then THAT would end the "vendetta" since a Brady married a Dimera (except he doesn't know he's a Dimera).

I would hate that scenario, but it's definitely crossed my mind.

I am not sure,,but I do not beleive there was any DNA evidence.WE do know Kate was having an affair with Bill.and she told Lucas and the Horton family that he was Bill's.I contend that KAte's obessive actions toward Lucas,,her contant meddling and butting in is for a reason.I think he is Stefano's son and Kate is terrified,and has been hiding it all these years..hence Lucas evil streak..plus she made a point the other day to Lucas that is a Dimera wanted a known child f their's that they would get it.I contend that Lucas is NOT a Horton and is a Dimera..thus also making the DNA testing on the twins tricky as Ej and Lucas would be half brothers..jmo mind you..but even Bryan has said he would like to be a Dimera..guess we will see

Post Re: Who Is Lucas' Real Father?

I also think that Lucas is a Di Mera, if he is I can see the fireworks now between him & EJ. Stefano wants Sami married to a Di Mera, well if Lucas is a Di Mera, she will divorce EJ to marry Lucas.