Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Revenge: Latest episode

Post Re: Revenge: Latest episode

Yes, so many twists & turns! I'm still not sure who the Japanese guy is and what his involvement is. I still think Jack is going to be 'set up" as the shooter.

Well, considering Daniel has blood all over him and his Mother told him to "not say a word", I'm thinking it may be Daniel who gets accused of Tyler's murder.
    Who really killed Tyler?
    Probably Amanada.
    She's killed before.

The Japanese guy has to be the one who killed Tyler.
    In the opening sequence, we see a white tux jacket sleeve and black gloves on the hand of the person we think is shooting Daniel.

Oh yea, "Sensie"(or whatever his name is), maybe he did it, and I'm thinking he's taking "Amanda" to a safe place.
    I read some speculation about Daniel having Amnesia! Oh Good Grief, thats really "soapy".

Re: Revenge: Latest episode

What did you all think about last night's episode? So Sensei is into this up to his eyeballs, this we now know. Not much else was revealed and more and more puzzle pieces are now on the table. I'm just sick that we now have to wait til April to see another episode. I just have this sick feeling that Jack is going to be blamed as the other person involved and will be the one to go to prison.

Somehow, I don't think Jack is going to take the blame.
    And I was not at all surprised that Takada was behind most of what happened that night.
    And since he is, I don't think he is going to let Jack take the fall for it.
    Takada is still loyal to Real Amanda and he knows she loves Jack.
    The best "fall guy" is Fake Amanda, since she is the most disposable character on the show.
    Best line of the night...(about Fake Amanda from Nolan): "She keeps popping up like the homicidal stripper version of whack-a-mole."
    On another note, I am sick and tired of night time TV shows taking these stupid long breaks.

Re: Revenge: Latest episode

About the breaks: Whatever happened to a full season (Sept - May)? It's ridiculous how they begin in Sept, quit running after Thanksgiving til mid-January, then break again at the end of January til Feb. sweeps and again til April. And they wonder why ratings go down the drain. It's because one never knows when the show is going to be on.

I did laugh at Nolan's whack-a-mole line too. He is witty!

I agree about the breaks.
    The most ridiculous of which is Bones this season.
    Not only did they shorten the season to 13 episodes due to the lead actress being pregnant, the show is on and then off for weeks at a time.
    I've lost most of my interest due to the fact that it's hardly ever on.

Forgot to say that I'm looking forward to the bitch slap showdown between Victoria and Ashley when Victoria finds out what a snake in the grass Ashley has been.
    Last edited by mtj; 3.1.12 at 7:54 PM.