Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Revenge: Latest episode

Hybrid View

Post Revenge: Latest episode

Wow! This show really leaves me going "Whhaaa?!" Did "Fake Emily/Amanda" find the box in the floor? Who gets shot? Does Nolan have a crush on Jack? What will poor Charlotte do now that she knows who her bio father is?
    This show has more twists & turns than any other show I watch, and its really riveting. Emily VanCamp is amazing to watch as the cold-hearted Emily/Amanda.

Re: Revenge: Latest episode

I'm thinking it's Daniel that gets shot as it has come full circle now and is going back to the first episode where he was shot at their engagement party. I'm also wondering if crazy Tyler is out of prison and came to get the box out of the floor. Remember, he discovered the door in the floor but didn't have a chance to open it before he was captured.

I really love this show. I heard that there were only a few more episodes left for this season. I don't want it to end early!!

Post Re: Revenge: Latest episode

Does Nolan have a crush on Jack?
    I don't think so.
    Nolan has always wanted to be Jack's friend.
    I think that's why he showed him what was really on the tape.
    I really hope it's not Tyler who took Amanda's stash.
    I'd rather it be Amanda's Oriental teacher.
    He's the one that told Amanda that her feelings for Daniel were getting in the way of her plan.
    I'm starting to think that the first episode tricked us and that Jack didn't really shoot Daniel.
    There has to be some big surprise in the season ender.
    I love the fact that William Devane was cast as Conrad's father.
    Perfect.
    I think there are only one or two episodes left in this season.

I was also going to say that William Devane is the perfect person to play Conrad's father. I just love him. He plays a villain so well. He was great in "Knot's Landing".

By the way, extra b*tch points to Victoria for asking for a wine list in Declan's beach bar.

So, what did we think of last night's episode? I certainly didn't see Tyler as being the one killed. I was pretty sure that it would turn out to be him that took the box from the floor though. I remember him coming across that hiding place when he was prowling around in Emily's house.

What was up with Amanda going to Jack, taking cab money and then leaving?

WOW...last night's episode was a "doozy"! I think maybe Amanda shot Tyler(she had blood on her), then the Japanese guy came and picked her up (how convenient, to get her out of the way), but I have the feeling Jack is going to get set up as the shooter, then Emily will feel guilty for Jack's predicament. I did like how Jack was going to leave his dog with Emily, since the dog knows who she really is!
    Wow, Emily VanCamp is a real chameleon in this role, sometimes I feel sorry for her and sometimes I think she's just "evil".

Emanda went to Jack to get the cab money to plant the blood on him.
    I think that was the plan.
    To make it look like Jack killed Daniel.
    But I'm not sure why Emanda would have gone along with that.
    I love the introduction of Charlotte on Oxy's (that we didn't see before) that would account for Charlotte screaming that it was Daniel that was dead.
    We now have the odd implication of Japanese Sensei guy who seems to be VERY involved in what happened on the beach.
    And I think, because of a nod from Nolan to Japanese Sensei guy, that Nolan is involved in the part of the story we have not seen yet.
    I think while we have thought all along that real Amanda was in total control of this revenge story, there has been an underlying story of other people involved that will be next season's story.
    Bravo to the writers.
    This has been an interesting story so far.

Edit: Oh wait, I just had a second thought.
    Tyler told Emanda that he was going to frame Emily/Real Amanda for killing Daniel.
    Emanda obviously went to the beach to make sure that other evidence would be found to clear Emily/Real Amanda.
    But WHOOPS, it turns out Tyler is the dead guy.
    Go ahead, try and figure this one out.
    Last edited by mtj; 2.16.12 at 9:32 PM.