Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GH board not very active..

Hybrid View

Post GH board not very active..

I was hoping this board might be active. I have been watching GH for
    about 1-1/2 years. It took a while to fit all the pieces together. I watched OLTL for over 40 years and enjoyed posting here.
    Judy

Post Re: GH board not very active..

None of the boards are very active anymore except "Politics" and "the Pier". And even then, there are only a few of us left on the Pier. But, I enjoy talking to them everyday, so I'll stick around as long as the boards are running. I guess we can come and talk here about GH. I'm going to start watching it more so I can see how they write the OLTL crew in. I may need your help in putting my pieces together.

On that note, yesterday was so lonely without OLTL.

Re: GH board not very active..

I know ! I am sure in withdrawal. When I worked I always took my lunch hour at 1:00 ( central) so I could watch OL. My days seem off now.

I'll be glad to help with GH as much as I can. I'm still figuring relationships out.
    Judy

Hi, I am back, GenTu/Marilyn. I have been sick. Also, my brother finally put up my new computer; my old one died 2 years ago. I am still watching GH. Still upset that OLTL was cancelled! I will check and see how things are going here again.

Sincerely,
    GenTu/Marilyn

GenTu .. I'm glad there is someone here.
    I'm getting more and more involved in GH now. It just takes
    a while to figure out the characters relationships ( still working on that)
    and become attached to some of them.

i was glad to see a few of my OLTL favs on GH , at least for
    a while. It looks like Star might become a love interest for
    Michael.
    Judy

Are you new to GH? Or you an old fan that is coming back after a few years? LOL.

I check on the board, almost everyday, and I don't see anyone replying to me messages. I see that some people are reading them. The posters that I used to post with left this board. I don't know why? One said she was attacked by some trolls here a few years ago. She is not on the internet anymore; she got sick.

GenTu/Marilyn

I started watching last Fall when I heard OLTL was getting kicked to the
    curb. Then the rumors started about GH being cancelled.. so I was thinking I might be the kiss of death to soaps. First AW, then OLTL.. so I was glad to hear GH got a 1 yr renewal. Now, I just started ( kind of) watching Days.. and that one really
    has me confused.

I'm liking GenHosp a lot. There is just so much who is related to who and how that has me still figuring things out.
    Judy

Quote Originally Posted by Jar View Post
    I started watching last Fall when I heard OLTL was getting kicked to the
    curb. Then the rumors started about GH being cancelled.. so I was thinking I might be the kiss of death to soaps. First AW, then OLTL.. so I was glad to hear GH got a 1 yr renewal. Now, I just started ( kind of) watching Days.. and that one really
    has me confused.

I'm liking GenHosp a lot. There is just so much who is related to who and how that has me still figuring things out.
    There are some other soap fans who don't like GH. They say it is too dark. One complained about Kate being in her bloody wedding dress. Well, that is GH! The show is a blood and guts show; it is not everyone's cup of tea. It is not supposed to be about core families like other soaps. It is supposed to be about the personal and professional lives of people working at a hospital. The core family is supposed to be the hospital staff. The show has changed over the years with new producers and writers. You probably noticed that the show is mostly about Sonny and the mob. All the stories on GH lead back to Sonny or his loyal hitman, Jason! I wish that GH go back like it was in the 60s and 70s, but I know it is not going to go back to those days!

GenTu/Marilyn