Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GH board not very active..

Post GH board not very active..

I was hoping this board might be active. I have been watching GH for
    about 1-1/2 years. It took a while to fit all the pieces together. I watched OLTL for over 40 years and enjoyed posting here.
    Judy

Post Re: GH board not very active..

None of the boards are very active anymore except "Politics" and "the Pier". And even then, there are only a few of us left on the Pier. But, I enjoy talking to them everyday, so I'll stick around as long as the boards are running. I guess we can come and talk here about GH. I'm going to start watching it more so I can see how they write the OLTL crew in. I may need your help in putting my pieces together.

On that note, yesterday was so lonely without OLTL.

Re: GH board not very active..

I know ! I am sure in withdrawal. When I worked I always took my lunch hour at 1:00 ( central) so I could watch OL. My days seem off now.

I'll be glad to help with GH as much as I can. I'm still figuring relationships out.
    Judy

Hi, I am back, GenTu/Marilyn. I have been sick. Also, my brother finally put up my new computer; my old one died 2 years ago. I am still watching GH. Still upset that OLTL was cancelled! I will check and see how things are going here again.

Sincerely,
    GenTu/Marilyn

GenTu .. I'm glad there is someone here.
    I'm getting more and more involved in GH now. It just takes
    a while to figure out the characters relationships ( still working on that)
    and become attached to some of them.

i was glad to see a few of my OLTL favs on GH , at least for
    a while. It looks like Star might become a love interest for
    Michael.
    Judy

Are you new to GH? Or you an old fan that is coming back after a few years? LOL.

I check on the board, almost everyday, and I don't see anyone replying to me messages. I see that some people are reading them. The posters that I used to post with left this board. I don't know why? One said she was attacked by some trolls here a few years ago. She is not on the internet anymore; she got sick.

GenTu/Marilyn

I started watching last Fall when I heard OLTL was getting kicked to the
    curb. Then the rumors started about GH being cancelled.. so I was thinking I might be the kiss of death to soaps. First AW, then OLTL.. so I was glad to hear GH got a 1 yr renewal. Now, I just started ( kind of) watching Days.. and that one really
    has me confused.

I'm liking GenHosp a lot. There is just so much who is related to who and how that has me still figuring things out.
    Judy

I mean Fall of 2010..
    Judy