Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Xmas tree tax

Post Xmas tree tax

ok...now obummer has mandated a xmas tree tax...now i know liberals are all about HATING xmas, but a tax on xmas trees? i say we divide this country in half...give the libs half and the repubs half..build a big wall and see how you make out without us...

Re: Xmas tree tax

Where did you see this?

http://blog.heritage.org/2011/11/08/...tmas-tree-tax/

xmas tree promotion board.

do u think this guy thinks govt should be in every facet of our lives? govt benefits all?

Bah humbug!

Post Re: Xmas tree tax

not cancelled..."delayed"... ANOTHER thing he thought he could just slide through..the WASTE from this administration and ALL of congress is unreal...what happened to responsibility??

I think the idea is silly, but not sure where everyone thinks Obama specifically came up with it? Seems the USDA thought this one up and quickly reversed it (my local paper just had the link up tonight).

Do you really think that Obama specifically, with everything going on and him being focused on the G20 was sitting around thinking up new taxes on Christmas trees?

Stupid idea, USDA came up with it.

megan...if a TAX is announced from agriculture, the secretary or agriculture HAS to be aware and he works for the president...apparently he IS focused on stupid taxes and not the G20...did you really expect less?