Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: herman cain

Post herman cain

politics at its best..unreal how low people will go to smear someone..reminds me of clarence thomas. like him or not, this GARBAGE they are coming up with is ridiculous. i really hope there is a backlash and it helps his campaign. not my choice SO FAR, but this is disgusting. the THIRD woman who came out should be ashamed.

Re: herman cain

now today that he spent a lot entertaining with lobbyists for the national restauranteurs assoc., now that exists in most industries, but its the NATIONAL RESTAURANTEURS...that is what they do!

Post Re: herman cain

Hmmm...well, at first it was the "liberal media", but an interesting term of events... it was suddenly Rick Perry's camp attributed to this:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/richardm...rassment-leak/

Then when Perry squeaked it WAS NOT ME...

the focus went to the Romney camp and they were accused.

Oh my gosh...who cares! The only thing that matters is if this allegation was true and if not, then perhaps Cain now knows what it was like for Kerry, when those accused himself of shooting himself to become a Vietnam war hero and...decades later become a president wannabe...

or John McCain who even some of his own party members said he was collusion with the Vietcong.

I never understand how anyone could "forget" or can't "recall" certain things... like a sexual allegation.

WHO would not recall something like that? True or not?

ah..where was the "liberal media" blamed?

more indication of how little liberals really pay attention to what is really even said!

LOL>..that's what he said at first. Don't blame the messenger and why in the world would you even care if the "liberal" media was blamed in the beginning?

Does it not matter than Cain later blamed the Perry campaign, THEN Romney's???

The bottom line is the truth is the truth... or what ever...regardless is it's Cain's or the other Republican candidates he's accusing of smearing him.

um...what did "I" say??

Liberals are scared to death to face a black man...cant fear monger against him..can't use the usual talking points..will take a few pts away from the black community if he gets in.

HORRIBLE to bring this kinda stuff up on any candidate...what matters is that NO ONE should bring this kind of garbage up..AND if you had read the post, thats what is states..of course it becomes a defense mechanism for liberals as they just have to try and deflect blame...they dont just look at right and wrong..they have to figure out an angle as to WHY they are right...(BTW...they RARELY are)

All that matters is if the allegations are true. It now seems that there are four woman that say he sexually harrassed them. I tend to believe them because working in a predominantly male professions one doesn't make these allegations lightly. It is a really big deal for your career especially if you want to continue on with your job.

After our experience with Clinton, I would hope we have learned our lesson and take these allegations seriously and don't allow Cain to just write them off.

Also on a totally inappropriate note... did any else notice that the accuser who came out today is blonde?... there is always the stereotype that black men like white, blonde women. Wonder if they all are white and blonde.