Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: jobs for vets...REALLY??

Re: jobs for vets...REALLY??

well..i work with many of them..including a few west point grads and ex-pilots..

Post Re: jobs for vets...REALLY??

I may not work with them...but I still bet I know more reg army, air force and marines... than you know. You know, Alex...those who the elite call the "grunts".

Oh,well... looks like only you know the elite West Point and ex-pilots.

Hmmm... better ask some of my REAL LIFE family members who are those graduated from West Point and those who currently are USAF pilots, too!

UGH What's your point? You know more?

This is silliness...tit for tat.

really?? why? cause i am a white collar guy? no tit for tat...fact is that the military is OVERWHELMINGLY republican. votes tell it...they say it...not figuring it out is just obtuse

Post Re: jobs for vets...REALLY??

yes...not because you are a white collar guy, but one who thinks as you may do... that anyone in the military MUST be Republican and is looking for a combat role to give themselves some machismo. It's not the case for real soldiers.

Look, many of those who join are just looking out for their families, certainly in the economy of the last 10 or so years.

Other than those who DO step up... I always find interesting those who DO NOT...but, who seem to entertain the idea that somehow because they went to jobs on "their" ivory towers... it's the same as long as they BOOYAH military experience that others have...

They act like they KNOW WHAT IT"S LIKE and think somehow they've been a political part of it.

If you have been, then you have credit to me. I've been to a few too many military, friends funerals..past friends who died in Vietnam...present ones... who have served with honor currently.

I am not big time with whanna be...we know all about service with those who are clueless.

u are a big time wanna be...with knowledge..cause u have little. the VAST majority of military families are republican..like it or not, the final word are BALLOTS and thats what they show...even when you liberals try to quash them being counted. btw...there are a LOT of ivory towers filled with vets...