Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Occupy (insert here)

Re: Occupy (insert here)

again..i have been to one..can you say the same? sometimes the obvious is enough

Post Re: Occupy (insert here)

Quote Originally Posted by alexc View Post
    again..i have been to one..can you say the same? sometimes the obvious is enough

Yes, I have been to protests, but none lately. What you may still not undertsand is that is does not matter if the look of those there does not meet your criteria as acceptably dressed or what ever.

The only thing that matters is that some are using a forum, hopefully keeping in respect of the lawful boundaries...if not then they may be subject to arrest.

This is what I know... when I was a party to protesting the war in Vietnam, which I never protested against my own peers, who some did die in that war... it made a difference as to the outcome. Some officials wanted that war to go on untll there was some sort of victory.

Sometimes victory is being able to survive when other's sitting safe at home... want one to continue fighting

Since...Vietnam, the region, has resolved it's differences with north and south...and not at the hand of force by America.

what does anti christian stuff have to do with the occupy movements? seems some basement dweller has yet another unhealthy obsession (more than the ramen noodles he can afford...)

so..."acceptably dressed" is what determined what the group are like right...sometimes when it walks, talks, smells and looks like a duck...its a DUCK! were u one of those vietnam protesters who spit on our soldiers?

If it wasnt for u scumbags maybe they woulda fought that war without an arm tied behind their backs...

Post Re: Occupy (insert here)

Alex: "If it wasnt for u scumbags maybe they woulda fought that war without an arm tied behind their backs"

So, now I am a scumbag... not just a dumbass, arg. hey, thanks... ?

I really don't understand how some can be so crude in words and also so deficient lack of history as to not learn something about that time.

58,000 US soldiers died during that ill fated war when it was always diffcult, because the enemy could blend in...in an instant with the population.

War is not a good thing, but some do see it as an interesting experince as long as they are on the outside looking in.

I would guess you and BE agree? Yes?

yes..those that spit on soldiers coming back from the war and the protesters that really think they accomplished something when all they did was cause the deaths of even more soldiers. that was WAS fought on politics and NOT military strategy...largely do to those protesters. That age demographic ARE the ones (you) that have bankrupted America and have taken our level of morality to such a low that the crime rates and the rate of fatherless children are massive...before that time 72% of black families had fathers in the home, now its the opposite. That group seems to romance about that time period and what you accomplished. what you were and are are the most selffish immoral group to inhabit American ever. (generalizing of course...)

the lack of historical knowledge is yours, not mine. war is a good thing when it accomplishes ends that are needed..that doesn't mean that the vietnam war was a good war, but the methods used to demonstrate against it and the actions of the protestors caused great harm to many americans and many of them suffer today because of it.