Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Occupy (insert here)

Post Occupy (insert here)

I was on LaSalle St in Chicago today outside of BofA... OMG...what a bunch of SLUGS as protesters. Seriously...is this who is complaining???

I wonder SERIOUSLY... how many of those "demonstrating" have EVER paid any taxes at all?

Post Re: Occupy (insert here)

Quote Originally Posted by alexc View Post
    I was on LaSalle St in Chicago today outside of BofA... OMG...what a bunch of SLUGS as protesters. Seriously...is this who is complaining???

I wonder SERIOUSLY... how many of those "demonstrating" have EVER paid any taxes at all?
    Doesn't really matter who, if any or ALL of them pay taxes... most likely some do, but if they do or don't it seems that they care about issues they feel they need to go to the streets about.

That's America...like it or not...people have the right im this country for free assembly and who can gather into peaceful groups to make statements about different things and issues.

Re: Occupy (insert here)

hey..i am ALL for their right to protest and assemble, as long as they do it lawfully...but WOW..SLUGS...thats all that was there...majority smoking and dirty as hell..that said...i think it is germane to the debate if they are clamouring for MORE from those of us that pay not just some, but ALL. They don't have a RIGHT to live on the dole.

Lol...I guess I am out of cue here, but in the past have gone to events, like major league ball games where some people are crude, shouting insults to the team supporters not on their team. OMG...go to any outside sporting event (here anyway) and some people smoke...UGH!

To me, it's unsportmanslike and totally disgusting some of the comments made to other teams.

This is new? lol

As to what those protestors may be trying to get across...not you or I know if they are all butchers, bakers, or candlestick makers... if they pay the premo taxes or are students concerned where this country is going.

I really don't know, but what I can say is that in my hey-day, after I watched some of my class members march off to Vietnam, near 59,000 young men die in that ill advised "adventure"...

I guess is have a different perspective and if those who had not protested that war didn't...the hawks who have us there yet.

Protest is the basic right of this country. It will always be the "haves" who are most worried about the "have not's", and who find fault with "those" others and want to squash or discredit them.

Where's the info that shows those protesting now are all on the dole?

If you don't see the Communist overtones of ows, you are blind..they protest exceptionalism... they promote class warfare ... they are saying things dens in d.c. don't. Have the balls to say themselves ... ows is SO far out of the mainstream and the lamestream media is trying. To pretend they are

info? go to one of the protests...thats all the "info" i needed...

Quote Originally Posted by big easy View Post
    If you don't see the Communist overtones of ows, you are blind..they protest exceptionalism... they promote class warfare ... they are saying things dens in d.c. don't. Have the balls to say themselves ... ows is SO far out of the mainstream and the lamestream media is trying. To pretend they are

BE... If I had a genie I would wish you into the current century.

Quote Originally Posted by alexc View Post
    info? go to one of the protests...thats all the "info" i needed...
    Well, you say they are all on the dole... so where's your stats on that?

OMG...we in this area too... have had protests.

Those people! How dare they!