Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Friends of Drake Hogestyn around the world

Post Re: Friends of Drake Hogestyn around the world

Is there anybody else here who would like for Drake Hogestyn to come back to DAYS as John Black? Please sign in with your name and where you live! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Drakelicious View Post
    Hey migsly, could I please have your name and where you live? You could email it to me if you'd like okay?

DrakeDBEST@yahoo.ca

I am a BIG fan of DH/John and have read that he is coming back to Days in Jan;08 this has been on alot of messages boards I hope its true.

Hey RedLooks22, ICAM with you, that would be the BEST Christmas present EVER if we find out that Drake is in fact coming back to DAYS early next year!

Unhappy Re: Friends of Drake Hogestyn around the world

I`m Joan from Michigan. AKA sandpiperrose
    I hate what they did to Drake. I think they are trying to not only kill John, but the entire show.

Re: Friends of Drake Hogestyn around the world

YAY! Thank you sandpiperrose! You've been added to our list!

ITA with you! I don't see why they would get rid of an actor as extraordinary as Drake, unless they ARE trying to kill the show...so sad! We can only pray that our campaigns will bring him back!

My name is Taelyn
    I totally refused to watch Dool since the day before John was hit by the car.
    Since SOD announced Hohn is alive I have watched the show since the 22nd. However, If I find out this is just a bad joke on us, and he is not infact returning I will again stop watching. What they have done to him and others on this cast has me furious, and disgusted.
    Tell me something.. Was some law passed that said NOBODY was allowed to be happy for longer then 5 minutes on this show? Because I swear nobody has been. Not in years.
    Frankly I hardly recognise this soap anymore..
    So add me to your list. (If Im not allready on it. )