Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Friends of Drake Hogestyn around the world

Post Re: Friends of Drake Hogestyn around the world

RedLooks22, may I please have your name and where you live? You could email it to me if you'd like okay?

DrakeDBEST@yahoo.ca

Here is information on joining Drake's Fan Club! thanks so much!

http://h1.ripway.com/smithdrake/HOGE...tClubEver.html

Re: Friends of Drake Hogestyn around the world

Major fan here. They either FIX this mess or they will lose many a fans me being one of them. My name is Melissa Marshall from Cincinnati, Ohio
    mmarshall8@cinci.rr.com

D00L1Fan and dylanangel75, THANK YOU!

You're very welcome, it's a pleasure to be apart of this.

Post Re: Friends of Drake Hogestyn around the world

I'm Louise from Indianapolis, I've always been a big John&Marlena fan! I cant believe they FIRED Drake! What a dumb move. The show has really been disappointing me recently anyways, but this put the "nail in the coffin", I will no longer be viewing DOOL. The show seems to be all about a bunch of silly teenagers now, I have NO interest in any of them. Drake&Deidre had such great on-screen chemistry and had the most romantic storylines years ago, sigh~~very very sad and disappointed. Soaps in general seem to have forgotten about Romance & Adventure.

Passionatic, thank you for signing in, you've been now added to our list! ITA, I've stopped watching DAYS too, but I did catch Monday's show already (I'm in Canada) because I heard that Drake was on for ten seconds, LOL! After Monday I go back to boycotting DAYS unless they bring Drake back! Thanks again!

No need to go through all you prepose. Drake is returning to the show in January 2008. He will not be John Blake. He will play a family man with a wife who becomes Belle's professor and a son who become a close friend to Will. You can check this out at About.com.

Hurrah!

Sadly, the moderator on the message board over there is saying that this is just a rumor, sniff! I wish that it was true.