Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: wanna read crazy??

Re: wanna read crazy??

govt also virtually destroyed the local banking system...now its just the big box banks...and FEWER of them...less competition...more cost to the consumer. BE...forget about modifications...people are just abandoning the properties and letting the bank pick up their debt...they don't care..in the end...the responsible folks have to pick up the tab.

of COURSE u are "tired of our attitudes"...u never offer any truth or real debate and are the first one to hurl an insult...then you whine when one comes back at you.

I was AT the protest in chicago...what a bunch of slugs! perhaps if they cleaned up, shaved and attempted a fair day of labor they might get ahead...JUST like the rest of us did as it takes a lot of hard work and effort to be successful. Most of us didn't just sit around and whine "why not me..." we made it happen...and many still do. Others will always be complainers typing away in their parent's basement...

Post Re: wanna read crazy??

good post alex... maybe I wasn't clear...I'm actually underwriting mods these days. (will be going back to loan originations soon hopefully) ..they are a joke... folks are playing the system...you are right my friend...

pretty soon jolau will be "justifying" his out of the world left winged postions based on the virtues of male virginity and why abortion is needed because of gang rape pregnancies (one of his favorite topics)..and dead beat dads... get ready..he's a trip without the luggage...

every generation seems to think they get it in the rear end from the generation before...there have been many recessions and many rebounds and there always will be...the problem now is that the spending has reached new heights...ones that will harm us...rest assured tho, one way or another the spending WILL stop...it can be very painful or it can be dealt with now. funny thing is that all these things the liberals are clamoring aobut..ie..more spending on education, heathcare etc. has been done...HUGELY..yet the costs keep rising...BECAUSE the root causes are NOT being dealt with..same thing with the financial community...blame is being misplaced. That said..ya can't argue with stupid..cause stupid thinks its smart!

We're tired of your attitude because you don't listen. We can give you all sorts of information, spend all-nighters doing research, and you still won't listen. And THAT is why I don't provide backup information anymore. Others remember the time when everyone were treated like equals, had valued opinions, and were treated with some degree of respect. But now you (the 1%) tell about how you are somehow better than the rest of us (You know, the 99%)

I'm not the only one with problems.
    Families that have cut thier expenses so much but thier incomes are so low that they could be living off bread and water and still not be able to pay thier bills and debt, let alone save for kids' college.
    War vets with all sorts of health problems.
    High School students that are giving up on college because they know they'll be in debt the first day of school.
    College graduates that are in a ton of student loan debt and very little job prospects to pay it off.
    If you think nothing of me, what about them?
    What solutions do you have for them? A job at a coal mine and having them live off hydrogen and a single saltine cracker a day just to pay the mortgage?
    The American people deserve better.
    Last edited by jolau; 10.27.11 at 3:27 AM.

[QUOTE=alexc;75757]govt also virtually destroyed the local banking system...now its just the big box banks...and FEWER of them...less competition...more cost to the consumer. BE...forget about modifications...people are just abandoning the properties and letting the bank pick up their debt...they don't care..in the end...the responsible folks have to pick up the tab.

of COURSE u are "tired of our attitudes"...u never offer any truth or real debate and are the first one to hurl an insult...then you whine when one comes back at you.

I was AT the protest in chicago...what a bunch of slugs! perhaps if they cleaned up, shaved and attempted a fair day of labor they might get ahead...JUST like the rest of us did as it takes a lot of hard work and effort to be successful. Most of us didn't just sit around and whine "why not me..." we made it happen...and many still do. Others will always be complainers typing away in their parent's basement...[/QUOTE

Nothing new...the whiners, like the founding fathers, are the ones who actually made change...those who are status quo are the ones who are comfortable and do not wish change.

Change is a relative issue and in a democracy it's important top see and hear both sides..alas there are still can't get beyond highschool themselves who post "

Alex to Jolau: "Others will always be complainers typing away in their parent's basement"

How high school was that, Alex?

Get real, get out of tit-for-tat...and talk about issues as adults? It can't be that hard.

high school? haha... trading barbs and insults is no big deal..bit of give and take...its the best this kid can do as its never based on any level of fact...living in one's parents basement, never accomplishing anything and then bitching about those that have is all this kid does...without having an iota of experience. Same situation for years...prob die an old person there...with 1000 cats!

comparing these SLUGS to the founding fathers just cause they want change? Nazis wanted change too...does it make them right?

Comparing the founding fathers to ows sums up jolau's mentality in a nutshell ...the content of the protest doesn't matter... protesting is protesting ... to hell with substance ... it's. The symbolism that matters to the left ...sidetracking the substance has always been the battle plan for the statist

Actually, it was Cats who made the Founding Fathers comparison.
    But why should we expect either of you to pay attention to who posts what.
    You are both much more interested in slamming other posters than you are in making valid points.