Thread: rick perry

Post rick perry

it is almost (almost...cause its expected these days from the media) UNBELIEVABLE that the media goes after rick perry for a racist slur that was painted over on a rock YEARS ago. This is the type of reporting the media does now...what an embarassment as there is little to NO talk about the realities of the economy, the MANY scandals within the obama admin now and little discussion about how obama actually had the congress for 2 full years...no reporting on the REAL content of obamacare and the list goes on and on...now we see the protests on wall st...look at who is protesting and what they are REALLY protesting about ... media has gone insane...then again one would HAVE to be if they are a liberal...

Post Re: rick perry

you've had more play on this "rock" in the mainstream media than what was seen when obama was the nominee and his affiliations with marxists, church of GD America..teaching the virtues of sal alinsky at columbia... you name it...

I'm glad Herman Cain backed off this incident... I wish he were more polished in areas because I like him the most right now... if I had a choice it would be Santorum from PA...

Re: rick perry

i was LIKING herman cain until i saw him interviewed and he acted poorly...instead of just saying this was ridiculous and he wouldn't comment, he jumped on it and said it was not appropriate..lost my support then and there...see if he can rebound...