Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Belle & Phillip make love?? I want to puke!!!!

Re: Belle & Phillip make love?? I want to puke!!!!

This made me sick. I really love Shelle together. I can't believe the way these storylines are going.

Post Re: Belle & Phillip make love?? I want to puke!!!!

Yay for Belle and Philip!
    I'm very happy about it.
    I just wish that Shawn would find out and they can figure out a way to end Shelle forever.
    Make Claire be Philip's and find Tyler again (which will either be Phelle's baby or Shimi's baby) and maybe if we're lucky Belle will be pregnant now by Philip.

I hope Shawn does find out so that Belle can move on with Philip, but the best is yet to come, once Chloe comes back, Philip will dump her like yesterday's newspaper. Then she will realize that she made the biggest mistake of her life, but it will to late. Shawn will have moved on with hopefully somebody new. Yeah Belle make my day leave Shawn.

I just wish they'd go back to the other actor who played Shawn and the other one that played Phillip!!

Belle is such a bitch!!! Here she is crying about how big of a mistake she's made and she regrets it because she truly does love Shawn and wants Philip to leave her alone, yet , she lets him kiss her????? Without much of a fight at all!!! If you truly regret your mistake you would stay as far away from Philip as possible. Start by not answering the door and letting him in your damn room!

I sooooo agree with you. She's just a bad woman.
    Watching yesterday's show reminded me of that old joke about, "I'll give you all day to cut that out!!" She's not that dumb, come on.
    Every female alive has gotten unwanted attention from some man or other, and you don't let them close enough to kiss you, that's for sure. In fact, she should not have let him in..period.
    She'll probably go back to Phillip, and then she'll be after Shawn again. I hope she gets a grip eventually.

Everybody keeps saying that Shawn is going to disown his mother when he finds out, and he will play like that because he's a total moron anyway. What will Shawn's life be like without his parents to clean up his messes? He'll end up in jail for the next 50 years! He's never once acted like a grown up, but in this case they should treat him like one, I don't know!!! (Is he going to go over and mess up the Victor's mansion once again!! He has no respect for anybody else's stuff--he just breaks whatever he wants to!!)

Quote Originally Posted by princessgina View Post
    Everybody keeps saying that Shawn is going to disown his mother when he finds out
    Really? Is that what the writers have in mind? What is with these writers anyway? Do they have a problem with their moms? I'm sick of the lack of respect they have for moms on this show.