Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Belle & Phillip make love?? I want to puke!!!!

Post Re: Belle & Phillip make love?? I want to puke!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by princessgina View Post
    I used to love Hope--I have a lot in common with her, I'm a hardhead also. I wish I looked like her, but that's a whole different discussion.
    I don't care that much anymore about either Bo or Hope because of what they did to them with Patrick and Billie.
    (Though the Marlena/Alex storyline was much worse, I thought)
    I don't really root for any one couple anymore, but I do feel bad that they killed John.
    But I don't understand why they are making Belle attracted to Phil again. Phil took her to court and called her an unfit mother! I would never have spoken to that fool again.
    Yeah I know right. Let's see the piece of shit took you to court, called you unfit, chased you all around the damn earth, threatened you and you sleep with him??? How repulsed I was today watching that. I WAS SO GLAD to see Hope walk in and pretty much bust the little twit. I am sure she will talk her way out of hit but damn!

Post Re: Belle & Phillip make love?? I want to puke!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by princessgina View Post
    I soooooo agree with you. I don't understand why they did this because she was just telling Shawn a week ago that she realized how wrong it was of her to spend so much time with Phil. She said that from now on she was going to spend her time thinking of his and her life together. Now she's boinking him--I don't get it.
    Don't you hate it when they "do over" the past. It's like they can't come up with a decent story or something. To me it's a whole different show at this point.
    Yes I hate the "do over". Why do I see ANOTHER whos the daddy coming up?

Re: Belle & Phillip make love?? I want to puke!!!!

Well I guess I'll be the odd one out, but I like 'Phelle' and I'm looking forward to the fallout Granted I did just tune back into the show....

Belle's defense was absolutely weak to me. It isn't like she and Phillip slipped on a banana and fell into that love-making position. I knew Phillip would somehow tell Shawn or hint to what happened. It's almost like watching Sami in the sense she is still a little girl who uses the worst excuses for bad behavior. If she wants Phillip, let Shawn go and have the twit!

Thumbs down Re: Belle & Phillip make love?? I want to puke!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dylanangel75 View Post
    Yeah I know right. Let's see the piece of shit took you to court, called you unfit, chased you all around the damn earth, threatened you and you sleep with him??? How repulsed I was today watching that. I WAS SO GLAD to see Hope walk in and pretty much bust the little twit. I am sure she will talk her way out of hit but damn!
    Oh don't forget how the boat sank with the baby disappearing with that horrid headband on. He wouldn't let her see her own baby even, though it isn't even his. He lied to get her at the beginning, and she falls into his arms. Forgets the man who truelly loves her, perhaps because he isn't rich? Hope should have dragged her to the hospital for a morning after pill, and test for diseases and still told Shaun. That B.... is never happy with what she has. Maybe they could put her with, say....EJ. I had happy that Shaun and Belle had gotten together at last...no anymore. Shaun should take full custody of their daughter, and throw her in the trash. Wonder what John would have said about his precious daughter?

I agree with you.... I hated seeing Belle & Philip together. I switched channels, so I wouldn't have to see it.

Angry Re: Belle & Phillip make love?? I want to puke!!!!

Belle ticked me to no ends, the lame excuse she gave Hope doesn't hold water, she did what she wanted thinking that nobody would find out, now she doesn't want Shawn to find out, sorry but it's a day late & a dollar short. Belle opened pandora's box & there is no closing it now. Hope needs to let Shawn make his own decision, he's a grown man, don't make the mistake of not telling him, when he finds out that she knew it's going to rock his world.

I loved the Phelle sex it made me take note of them as a couple. I hope tptb are going to really pursue this couple and not use them as angst for Shelle. The writing so far looks like they're definitely going with Phelle.