Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Belle & Phillip make love?? I want to puke!!!!

Angry Belle & Phillip make love?? I want to puke!!!!

I am absolutely against Belle and Phillip being together . I didn't like when they first got together and I certainly don't want them to make love as I have just read is what will happen this week. That makes me sick sick sick!! Why is DAYS writing these unnecessary obstacles in for Belle and Shawn? Can't they just give Phillip his son and let this guy find a girl of his own, just for him? Geez.... And SHAME on Belle. I've always liked her but this drops the ball for me. How could she do that to Shawn? For sake.
    Last edited by D00L1Fan; 10.22.07 at 2:45 PM. Reason: Needed to add something.

Re: Belle & Phillip make love?? I want to puke!!!!

I can't stand Phillip either, and that's the good news. I can't believe they are going to have Belle and Phillip make love now.

Do they make love in the church? These writers are sick.

I am a Phelle fan (I like MM & BB but not together) but I don't understand why Belle is acting like this either. I would understand if she & Shawn were having probs & he was pushing her towards Philip by being a pushy chauvinist worm like he has in the past but just lately Shelle seem to be pretty stable.

Post Re: Belle & Phillip make love?? I want to puke!!!!

I am SO PISSED at this stupid storyline YET AGAIN! So I guess Hope and Bo are on the next hit list??? Marlena and John, Belle and Shawn, Sami and Lucas. All the couples are being messed with YET AGAIN. I am so close to not watching anymore. Makes me sick Belle actually sleeps with his ass. Watch her get pregnant

Post Re: Belle & Phillip make love?? I want to puke!!!!

I soooooo agree with you. I don't understand why they did this because she was just telling Shawn a week ago that she realized how wrong it was of her to spend so much time with Phil. She said that from now on she was going to spend her time thinking of his and her life together. Now she's boinking him--I don't get it.
    Don't you hate it when they "do over" the past. It's like they can't come up with a decent story or something. To me it's a whole different show at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Therese504 View Post
    I am a Phelle fan (I like MM & BB but not together) but I don't understand why Belle is acting like this either. I would understand if she & Shawn were having probs & he was pushing her towards Philip by being a pushy chauvinist worm like he has in the past but just lately Shelle seem to be pretty stable.
    LMAO @ your description of Shawn.

Quote Originally Posted by dylanangel75 View Post
    I am SO PISSED at this stupid storyline YET AGAIN! So I guess Hope and Bo are on the next hit list??? Marlena and John, Belle and Shawn, Sami and Lucas. All the couples are being messed with YET AGAIN. I am so close to not watching anymore. Makes me sick Belle actually sleeps with his ass. Watch her get pregnant
    I used to love Hope--I have a lot in common with her, I'm a hardhead also. I wish I looked like her, but that's a whole different discussion.
    I don't care that much anymore about either Bo or Hope because of what they did to them with Patrick and Billie.
    (Though the Marlena/Alex storyline was much worse, I thought)
    I don't really root for any one couple anymore, but I do feel bad that they killed John.
    But I don't understand why they are making Belle attracted to Phil again. Phil took her to court and called her an unfit mother! I would never have spoken to that fool again.