Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: AMC & OLTL Saved??? Online???

Re: AMC & OLTL Saved??? Online???

I got to thinking about this, too. I wonder how many of the regulars would stay.. the pay... the writers.. etc. Could be a whole new ballgame.. characters .. a lot of new.. unknowns. I'll sure give it a try but it may not
    be what we are used to.
    Judy

Post Re: AMC & OLTL Saved??? Online???

If advertising is what pays for our soaps now, then it must be the same thing online. Sites that have advertising (like hulu or clips like espn or cnn, etc) have ads and you can't FF through them. The ads don't bother me as long as they're not taking up too much time from the show. I almost never sit down and *watch* a show, I'm always doing something else while it's on so if there is a commercial, I don't usually hear it. But there is that occasion where I hear something and go back to listen to it. Maybe it's an ad for a show or a new product. So some of that jibber jabber DOES squeak through to my brain cells.

I wonder if they'll just pick up where they left off. Like y'all said, I guess it depends on which actors sign up for it. This will be definitely interesting to follow in the coming months.

<-- hoping none of the Fords are interested
    Pink Flamingo

Oops! I knew it would pick up where it left off! I was just hoping the Fords would be gone before then!

This morning I meant to say cantaloupe and said cauliflower and meant to say the yard was mowed and said it was ironed. Don't mind me.
    Pink Flamingo

have you been in my brain? LOL! I've done some of the craziest things this week myself. The other night, I totally lost my train of though mid-sentence and couldn't remember for the life of me what I was going to say.

It actually scares me a little. I'll be trying to talk and the word simply disappears from my mind. I end up describing the word I'm looking for and then feel really stupid when we find it.

One thing I refuse to do online is MySpace, Twitter or Facebook. I wonder if any of the AMC or OLTL actors have tweeted about going online?
    Pink Flamingo

I'm on Facebook and I get updates on OLTL there. They posted about the online continuation yesterday, but I haven't seen anything from any of the actors yet.

Okay Kris, you're our connection! On the other hand, the actors always seem to be the last to know.
    Pink Flamingo