Thread: Favorite Authors

Post Favorite Authors

one of my favorite authors is Debbie Macomber I just finished reading Thursdays At Eight.

Re: Favorite Authors

Yep, Debbie is great, but so is Nora Roberts (especially when she's writting as JD Robb!), Catherine Coulter, Johanna Lindsay, Janet Evonovich, Karen Robards, the list goes on! There are some mystery/romance/intrigue folks in there too!

Post Re: Favorite Authors

Quote Originally Posted by bardougle View Post
    Yep, Debbie is great, but so is Nora Roberts (especially when she's writting as JD Robb!), Catherine Coulter, Johanna Lindsay, Janet Evonovich, Karen Robards, the list goes on! There are some mystery/romance/intrigue folks in there too!
    nora roberts has some good stuff

Re: Favorite Authors

Has anyone read the Cedar Cove series by Debbie Macomber? My favorite by far. She is up to 7 books out so far in the series, with 8 and 9 in contract. Very good, in fact I wait all year until September to read the new one!

Post Re: Favorite Authors

Patricia Cornwell is great. She writes crime novels with a heavy emphasis on forensics- kinda like CSI. She actually just came out with a new novel called "Book of the Dead" - it seems really creepy! Her books are always page-turners...