Thread: Hi girls ,how is everyone doing?

Post Hi girls ,how is everyone doing?

I am sorry I haven't been around. First I had that knee problem and than my computer had problems again. arrgghh.
    And now when I try to catch up on posts it says"page can not be displayed"just about every other time. i also had trouble logging in. Must be my computer still acting up.
    Racemom I am glad Kelsey got a new car. That makes it all alot easier. And I can feel with you about the rain. We had a rainy week too. I even got stranded in the storm with Christopher in the car on sunday. He got so scared the poor little guy. He kept saying"grandma are we having a tomato".But we finally made it home all in one piece.
    Dragsy I hope you had a good trip .I haven't caught up on posts an e-mail.It's gonna take me a while.
    Julie how are you doing? Are you feeling ok? I hope everything is fine with you.
    I hope to be around more now. I hope you all have great weekend! Hugs to you all!

Post Welcome back Coffenut! I missed you.....

I was sure wondering about you! Glad your back! So computer and knee problems! Not good! Glad your so much better on both counts now! Well as for me any ways I am doing terrific healing fast and finally cancer free! Yipee! I'm so glad! No radiation or Chemo! So that is the good news! Any ways I still have 3 weeks of staying at home so trying to stay busy and walking at least 5 days a week to help. Getting stronger! Thanks and have a great weekend!

Post Re: Hi girls ,how is everyone doing?

Oh wow that is wonderful news Julie. I am so glad all the cancer is gone and no treatments. I have been thinking about you and had you in my prayers every day. You are right god is wonderful.I am so happy for you Julie!

Re: Hi girls ,how is everyone doing?

Hey Claudia..good to have you back!! So Chris called a tornado..a "tomato"...how cute. Kids say the darndest things. I'm glad you got home safely that day. Sorry about the bum knee and sorry you are having computer problems too.

Smile Re: Hi girls ,how is everyone doing?

Thanks Coffenut! Yep it's good not to have to worry about that! Thanks for them prayers!