Thread: What ??? Patrick !

Post What ??? Patrick !

Wow.. this came out of left field. I hope it is the original Patrick...
    Thorsten Kaye (sp?). What a twist. Writers are spinning things wild and crazy these last 6 months.

Then... do you suppose they will get Cole out of the pokey somehow ? I always suspected Starr and Cole would get back together before the end.
    Judy

Re: What ??? Patrick !

I love this twist. This is going to get very interesting. He's been in the same place as RogerTodd all these years?? I'm enjoying this intrigue.

Post Re: What ??? Patrick !

I was not expecting that one either! I'd always hoped Patrick would come back, but now that Marty is a crazy murderer, it won't really feel like a romantic reunion. No idea how this will pan out, and I'm avoiding Soap Central like the plague.

Seeing Starr reminiscing about Cole today, I too am wondering what's up. Ex-OLTL'ers are coming out of the woodwork now!

Hey, Tina! Welcome back. Missed you!

Aw, thanks KrisMich! Got hooked on Facebook. It was ugly for awhile, but I think I'm finally back in control!

Hi Tina.. good to see you. I had wondered if you gave up the show.
    FB can be addicting. Fun to find long-lost friends, though.

Judy
    Judy

No, I'm watching til the bitter end, just like AW! And then it's no more soaps for me. Yes, it's been a blast catching up with old schoolmates. I thought just kids did FB until I found out all my old friends were on it. My 30-year class reunion is already in the works for next year. Holy crap...

When Tomas (or was it Todd) showed her a picture of Patrick, the picture was of Thorsten Kaye. But we never saw his face. And TruTodd apparently never knew Patrick was in the same facility he was. Wonder if Patrick knew about Todd being there? Or was this all a way to exit Marty?
    Pink Flamingo