Thread: Bits & Pieces

Thumbs up Bits & Pieces

I've been so busy I thought I'd make a few comments on all.

It seems pretty obvious that when that youngest Ford hit Matthew, Matthew hit his head and probably has a brain injury. I hate this. He's gonna die and 's gonna get his heart. What are they gonna do? Recant Clint's confession and blame it on THE DEAD GUY?

Speaking of , why on earth did he refuse to recognize Rex as his own?

I loved Kelly waking up and she and John recognizing why they were drawn to each other.

I hate to think Destiny's pregnant after all the weight this gal lost! LOL! Wonder if Clint would recognize here?

Love that Aubrey got a big surprise from Joey. LOL!!!
    Pink Flamingo

Re: Bits & Pieces

Aubrey/skank is going to try to manipulate Joey with the Ryder custody thing.
    That may be a big turn-off for Kelly. I haven't heard any spoilers that Destiny will be PG...but I'm betting she will be.
    Bo/Nora/Destiny and the Ford punk will all testify that Matthew pulled the trigger.
    Wes - now that is just a mess. And.. how could "Wes" even be an alternate? Doesn't an alternate develop at the time of the trauma ? Not take on the personality of your BF's pal 30 years later ? Very crappy sl.
    SoapCentral is reporting Robin Strasser is leaving the show now.. due to health concerns ! Must be serious if she can't ride it out until the end.
    I think C-hole will have an out of body/near death vision and finally recognize Rex.
    Will be an interesting ride.
    Judy

I hope Robin Strasser is okay. I hadn't heard this yet and as you said, it must be serious for her to exit with just a few months to go. I wish her the best.

Post Re: Bits & Pieces

I hadn't heard about Strasser either. I've so enjoyed her lately. Let us know if you read anything else about her.
    Pink Flamingo

Here is the link to the story on Robin Strasser:

http://soapcentral.com/oltl/news/2011/0518-strasser.php