Thread: Hello!

Post Hello!

I haven't been around in forever! Just wanted to say hi. I am busy teaching, and when I'm not at work, I am STILL busy with my non-paying full-time job - Siberian Husky rescue. It is never a dull moment around here, I tell you.

Post Re: Hello!

Hey Brooke!

Have been thinking of you lately. Glad life's treating you well and the puppies are keeping you busy. Was wondering about your SIL, have kept her in my prayers. Hope she is doing well, how's the baby doing? hugs to you.

Post Re: Hello!

Hey Maggie!

My SIL is wonderful. Her recovery has been unbelievable. She is in good condition and for all intents and purposes, totally normal. Luke is great. He babbled to me on the phone the other day and for the first time, I was able to hear him laugh. I haven't seen him in about six months so I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving.

Is your avatar pic your grandbaby? So cute!

Re: Hello!

Thanks for the update, so thankful everything turned out okay.

Yes, the little angel was our Lexi, but decided I'd change the avatar. She has grown so fast, Now stands up alone(no steps yet) and she is a little chatter box. She has mustered the word "boom," She loves saying it and knows exactly what it means, as she knocks things down. LOL. I'm loving being a gramma.
    Great to catch up a little, think of you often. Hugs!
    When I grow old I shall wear purple

Re: Hello!

Wellcome back, always glad to hear you!
    http://www.newbabyassistant.com - newborn care monitoring and documenting service.
    Nurition, bathing, exercises, outdoor activities, physiological parameters.