Thread: Stargate Atlantis Discussion: Caution Season 4 spoilers

Post Stargate Atlantis Discussion: Caution Season 4 spoilers

Since there isn't a separate forum section for this scifi series, I thought I'd start up a discussion thread to first spread the love of Stargate and also, of course to discuss the latest season of one of my favourite scifi dramas.

So to kick it off, here's my thoughts on Reunion:
    Spoiler!

Doppelganger is up tomorrow! Watch it if you can and help get SGA ratings. It's still in limbo for a season 5, so the more people watching the better .

~An Official Team Stargate Member
    Last edited by GateByte; 10.18.07 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tags

Post Re: Stargate Atlantis Discussion: Caution Season 4 spoilers

Oh hey, if you don't really know much about Stargate Atlantis and are looking for places to find some info, MGM has started a new SGA page on myspace at myspace.com/stargatecentralcommand which contains character/actor bios among other things. There's also tons of info over at stargate.mgm.com. Pop over and have a look if you're interested

Post Re: Stargate Atlantis Discussion: Caution Season 4 spoilers

Hmm, not much discussion going on. Are people excited Atlantis got a season 5?
    I am curious how season finale + 100th episode is going to work, especially given the track record with other milestones it should be quite interesting.

Doppelganger was ok, not my favourite episode, but
    Spoiler!

Travellers is up tomorrow night 10/9c. Watch it if you can to keep the ratings up and show SCIFI they made the right decision to keep the gate open .