Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 2

Smile Saturday's Sweet and Sour SHUIS pictures of the day.

Luis and Agent Freeman are driving back to Washington while Luis looks over Sheridan's file. There is a picture of Sheridan from Paris clipped at the top of the folder. Luis laughs and comments that the FBI has had their eye on Sheridan much longer than he realized. Freeman says about as long as Luis has from what he has seen. Luis smiles and as “Imagine” plays, he thinks back to so many wonderful moments that he has spent with Sheridan.

When the flashback ends, Freeman asks Luis if he had known that the FBI had Sheridan under survalliance for as long as they did, would that have prevented him from protecting her himself. Luis says nope. He wouldn't give up one moment that he ever spent with Sheridan.

Back at the cottage, Hank has his gun out and pointed at Sheridan's back. She is selecting a movie for them to watch. She has decided on a Grace Kelly (someone whom I think that McKenzie looks and a lot like) movie. She turns with the DVD in hand towards Hank and sees the gun. Sheridan tells Hank to put that thing away. Hank tells Sheridan that he is sorry but he can't do that. She asks why. Sheridan screams “NO” but Hank fires several times into her chest. Sheridan looks shocked and grabs her chest. We see blood on her shirt and her hands as she falls to the floor. Hank lowers his gun and cries.

To be continued...

I know this summary is short but I thought that I would just go along with the video clip that I found on YouTube and continue the story tomorrow. Thanks to Frogger for the Shuis clip.
    Thanks to Passions Central for some of the Shuis screen caps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in04GIZAuyY
    Ann

Smile Sunday's Scrumptious SHUIS picture of the day is one

that most Shuis fans who have watched the show from day one will recognize.

This is Passions first ever magazine cover. It was a full page cover for SOW. Passions was so happy to have a cover and we were thrilled to see that it was our favorite couple (who weren't technically a couple yet) Shuis who got that first cover. I thought this was the most beautiful picture that I had ever seen (besides my children, of course! LOL!). The chemistry just oozed off the page! ** sigh **

Sorry about not continuing the Shuis summary tonight, but I worked at a church fall festival most of today and yesterday and am just too tired to write one so we will hopefully continue tomorrow night.

As you can see, I love this picture so much that it is my avatar. LOL!
    Ann

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 2

Thanks, Ann! I love that picture too!

Smile Monday's Made to Order SHUIS picture of the day is

another banner from the nitht that Luis had to leave Sheridan to go to Washington...the night Luis couldn't seem to get enough kisses from Sheridan. Sorry that I could not write the next installment in the Shuis summary but hopefully, I will be home from work earlier tomorrow to attempt to do justice to it. This beautiful banner was made by my friend Sara who posts here once in a while. She is such a talented banner maker using different techniques which make her banners different than many others. I love the headline "Have you ever been in love?" Thanks Sara!
    Ann

Thanks for posting this Ann. It's such a beautiful banner!

Smile Tuesday's Targeted SHUIS pictures of the day continue.......

As Hank shoots Sheridan and she lay on the floor bleeding, he breaks down and goes to Sheridan’s side. As he touches her, she turns her head and asks him “why?” Hank says that he is sorry but he had to do it. Sheridan tells Hank that she thought he was her friend. Hank confesses to Sheridan that he had to do it, it was him or her and he hates himself for doing this. Sheridan begs Hank to save her. Hank looks at the phone but says that he can’t do it.

In the car on the way to Washington, D C, Agent Freeman tells Luis that he will ask that the debriefing be as short as possible so Luis can return to Harmony by tomorrow night. He says that Luis and Sheridan can pick up where they left off. Luis tells Freeman that he is counting the minutes. Hal tells Luis not to be so worried about Sheridan because she is in good hands with Hank. Luis isn’t worried about Hank at all but he does worry that something else will tear him and Sheridan apart now that they are close again. Hal says that if two people are meant to be together they will be (sounds like Theresa and her fate talk, huh?). Hal asks Luis to tell him why he thinks Sheridan is The One out of all the women that Luis has ever known. Luis smiles and says that is a good question. Hal says that when he first met him and Sheridan, they were at each other’s throats, now he can’t tear them apart. Luis then thinks back to some of the arguments that he and Sheridan had, and then admits that he may have been crazy about her from the start. As they continue the drive, Luis gets the feeling that something is wrong with Sheridan. He thinks that she could be in trouble. Hal thinks that Luis has had a long day and is just tired. He should try to get some sleep. Luis says that Hal might be right because he is a little “fried”. Luis fidgets again. Hal asks if he is all right. Luis tells the agent that he can’t shake the feeling that something is wrong with Sheridan. He decides to call her and pulls out his cell phone.

At the cottage, Pierre is urging Hank to finish Sheridan off quickly.

The phone rings and the answering machine picks up. They hear Luis’ voice. He tells Sheridan and Hank to pick up. Then he figures that Sheridan must have talked Hank into taking her for ice cream or something. Sheridan begs Hank to let her say good bye to Luis. He refuses so she starts crawling across the floor toward the phone. Luis’ voice tells Hank to be sure to take good care of Sheridan because she is the most precious thing in the world to him. Hank aims at Sheridan again just as she is stretching as far as she can for the phone and he shoots her in the back. She falls back to the ground for the last time.

Pierre is thrilled that it is finally over. He tells Hank to stop crying, pull him self together and act like a man. They have to get out of there. Pierre pushes Hank toward the door.

In the car, Luis tells Hal to turn the car around. What? Hal asks. Luis says that he can’t shake the feeling that something if wrong with Sheridan. He wants to go back to Harmony. Hal says that Sheridan is fine but Luis tells him that either he turns the car around or Luis will find another way back to Harmony. Luis says that his instincts have never failed him.

Back on the grounds in front of the cottage, Luis runs through the bushes calling for Sheridan and Hank. He reaches the front door and runs in. Luis stands at the top of the steps just inside the door and calls Sheridan.

He looks around, then finally down and sees Sheridan lying on the floor. Luis is shocked. He looks so devastated as he sees the blood on her blouse.

To be continued……….
    Thanks to Passions Central for some of the screen caps.
    Ann

Thanks, Ann. This was such a good story and McGalen did a great job!

Smile Wednesday's Weeping SHUIS pictures of the day continue

with these.

Luis rushes down the few steps at the entrance to the cottage, to where Sheridan lay bleeding on the floor. He immediately turns Sheridan over and attempts to get her to come around. He tells her that it's Luis and he has come back for her but now she needs to come back for him.

Hal comes through the door saying that there was no reason to come back and everything is all right until he looks down and sees Luis on the floor with Sheridan. He, too, rushes down the steps asking what has happened. Hal tries to find a pulse while Luis asks him to call 911 and get an ambulance for Sheridan. Hal tells Luis that it is too late. Sheridan is dead. He cannot find a pulse. Luis bangs his hand on the floor and says that she is not dead. She is just weak from all the blood she has lost. Luis takes the cell phone out of his pocket and begs Hal to call an ambulance while he tries to revive Sheridan. Luis tries to give Sheridan CPR crying and pleading with her to not leave him.

Hal comes back with the phone and Luis asks where the ambulance is. Hal tells Luis that this is a crime scene so they need to treat it as such. Luis tells Sheridan to hang on until the ambulance arrives. Hal tells Luis to go make the call for the ambulance and back up and he will see what he can do for Sheridan. After Luis makes the call, he looks hopefully in Hal’s direction. Hal once again tells Luis that Sheridan is dead. Luis refuses to believe that.
    The paramedics arrive and do what they can for Sheridan. Luis is very upset that they can not revive her and they tell him that she is dead.

Hal has to hold Luis back because he does not believe that there is nothing that they can do for Sheridan. Sam has been called to the scene. He arrives at the cottage with Eve. Luis sees Eve and begs her to help Sheridan. She is a doctor so he knows she can save Sheridan. Eve agrees to see what she can do for Sheridan. Sam and Hal stand near the doorway and talk.

Hal explains to Sam why he is back in Harmony tonight. Sam asks why they left Sheridan alone but Hal tells him that his brother Hank was guarding Sheridan while he and Luis were gone. Sam tries to call Hank on his cell phone but he doesn’t get an answer. Ethan arrives and Sam stops him from entering the cottage. He demands to know what is going on here. Inside the cottage, Eve turns to look so sadly at Luis who is looking so hopefully towards Eve.

She tells him that Sheridan is in God’s hands now. Luis kneels on the floor next to Sheridan again. He gathers her in his arms and kisses her hand. He hugs her close to his heart, cradles her head under his chin, and vows to make whoever did this to Sheridan pay.

To be continued……….

These scenes were definitely Galen’s finest work. He was just outstanding as the man who lost the love of his life. His grieving was just so real and he was so convincing.

Thanks to Passions Central for the use of some Shuis screen caps.
    Ann