Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 2

Smile Thursday's Too Cute SHUIS pictures are of Galen and McKenzie

at a Latino award show that I cannot remember the exact name of at the moment. They were there with Eva (Pilar), Silvana (Paloma), and an actress from the Telenovellas. I am not sure why McKenzie was there since she is not Latina. LOL! I guess they just invited her, maybe because they had done the Mexico scenes just recently. LOL!

This has got to be one of the cutest pictures of Galen and McKenzie. I love the way he is smiling at her. What good friends they are! You can tell how comfortable they are with each other...on and off screen.

This last one is of McKenzie in her cute dress as she walks into the building.

I didn't have a chance to write the next section in the Shuis recaps tonight but will continue tomorrow.
    Ann

Post Re: SHUIS picture of the day..........

Thanks, Ann!

Smile Friday's Flamboyant SHUIS pictures are from one of their

TV Guest appearances. I am sorry that once again something came up to prevent me from getting my Shuis summary written but I hope to continue tomorrow with "I love those feet!" I have found something interesting and fun to make up for not having the usual summary.

These screen caps are once again from Passions Central and are of Galen, McKenzie, Lindsay, and Josh Ryan Evans on The Weakest Link. Several stars from Passions and DOOL appeared on this show at the same time. Passions did not do very well. McKenzie was the last one of the Passions cast left when it came down to her, James Reynolds (Abe) and Ali Sweeny (Sami). They voted her off. McKenzie and Lindsay looked gorgeous and Josh was so cute. Galen was his usual silly but sexy self but needed a hair cut. LOL!

I also found parts of this episode of The Weakest Link on YouTube. The cast were all very gracious and sweet.
    They are all very short clips but cute. They were all hilarious, especially Galen. I think you will enjoy these clips.

McKenzie
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=H2_LeMX_3LU
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=QxrFSET98ds
    Galen
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=BGhc0cDz23I
    Galen and Josh
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=dqJvwzB93NU
    Josh
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=O9j6joB4hlc
    Lindsay
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=F7aj4vtOlSk
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=qXh1VY8_knM
    Ann

Smile Saturday's Sensual SHUIS pictures begin with Luis trying to

convince Sheridan that they need to explore their options. Sheridan is in the bedroom talking to Ethan. They talk about him calling off the wedding to Gwen but the conversation then turns to Sheridan and Luis. Sheridan finishes her call to Ethan and overhears Luis talking to Hank about still having feelings for her. She is touched. Luis also admits that he is frustrated that he cannot convince Sheridan that he never said that he would use her. He would never do a thing like that. Hank believes him.

Luis tells Sheridan that he has an idea of how they can be together. That one bad day is what is standing in the way of them exploring their options. That one bad day is standing in their way so they should just forget about it. They can move on. Luis says just forget that one day that she heard him talking on the pay phone. Sheridan says it was his cell phone. Luis says that it never happened. LOL! Luis tells Sheridan that all they have to do is forget that one bad day and Sheridan says it would be easy to do. Luis says that they should do it. If she doesn’t want to forget that day, all she has to do is move away from him. He won’t pursue her and they will never talk about it again. If you don’t turn away, he is going to kiss her. Luis says that she isn’t moving away and he is thrilled.

Sheridan smiles and says that her feet won’t let her. Luis says, “I love those feet!” and gives Sheridan a wonderfully sensual kiss.

They kiss and say that now that there is nothing keeping them from being together... from now on. Sheridan says that she has dreamed of doing this for so long, Luis says this isn’t a dream to which Sheridan says, no, this is better. Wow! Sheridan tells Luis that she wants him. He asks her if she is sure. She shakes her head yes and they move to the bed to continue kissing. Sheridan tells Luis to remind her to send a thank you letter to the FBI for making him her bodyguard.

Luis remembers why he is there and gets off the bed. He says that as long as he is her bodyguard he must act as a professional. He can’t protect Sheridan if they are being intimate. Luis says that he should go to bed. Sheridan pats the bed and says that there is a bed right here……very cute! Luis says that he has to go back to the couch where he started. They say good night, Luis with a big grin on his face, and both sigh when they are out of the other’s sight.
    Both Sheridan and Luis attempt to sleep but can’t. Luis thinks about Sheridan and “I love those feet”.

Luis gets up and starts exercising to take his mind off Sheridan. Sheridan is not able to fall asleep either, so she decides to get up and fix some warm milk to help her sleep. She walks into the living room but doesn’t see Luis on the couch. She wonders where Luis could have gone. He pops up off the floor to let her know that he is there. They look so longingly at each other across the room.

To be continued……
    I also found that Jeanne has posted this scene on YouTube and I will post the link to that, too. Thanks, Jeanne.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d_XgweHCNE

Thanks also to Passions Central for some of these awesome Shuis screen caps.
    Ann

Smile Sunday's Sizzling Hot SHUIS pictures are from the scenes

where the Shuis love song "Imagine" was introduced and what sizzling scenes those were! WOW! One of the soap magazines said that these scenes "were the hottest love scenes without actually making love."

Luis and Sheridan are gazing longingly at each other across the room. Luis says that she never got her tea but Sheridan says that she thought she would try warm milk this time. Luis jokes that it’s probably better than push ups while Sheridan says that it is less strenuous anyway. Sheridan says she doesn’t want to interrupt so she begins to walk off. She looks back as Luis has gone back to doing sit ups. He asks if there is something she wants. She says, “yes, um, no, no, I’m fine”. Luis laughs and says that if someone had told him a year ago that they would be in this predicament, he wouldn’t have believed them. Sheridan tells Luis that she has just been thinking about the first time they met. Luis thinks back to then and we see the flash back of Sheridan crashing into his police cruiser. Sheridan asks if he is sure that he couldn’t change him mind about this keeping a professional distance. He says that they would know. He can’t do it.

To ease the tension, Luis asks if she minds if he turns on the radio to get the scores of the games that day. She says of course not, turns to go to get the milk, when Imagine begins to play. Sheridan turns back to Luis, they look at each other, and Sheridan says that this is crazy. Luis says he is a cop. Sheridan says she is a Crane. Luis says he hates the Cranes. Sheridan says that she knows. They look like at each other and can no longer resist kissing. The hottest love scenes that Passions has done, except Shuis love scenes at the beach house upon their return from Mexico, followed the introduction of Shuis’ love song Imagine. They kiss over and over, each kiss more passionate than the last.

They are working their way to the bedroom door.

The kisses continue very hot and heavy until Luis picks Sheridan up and carries her to the bedroom where they fall on the bed.

Sheridan and Luis take turns saying that they shouldn’t be doing this or that they should stop, it isn’t right or professional, but they can’t stop. The kissing and longest foreplay continues until Sam knocks on the door checking on Luis……AGAIN.

Neither Luis nor Sheridan want to stop but they reluctantly stop kissing when Luis says that if he doesn’t see what Sam wants, Sam will break in to see if they are all right. Luis begins to get up, reluctantly, to see what Sam wants, but comes back to Sheridan twice for more kisses. He tells her that he will be right back and for her not to go anywhere.

Luis opens the door for Sam who wants to know what is going on and why Luis is so sweaty. Luis tells him that he couldn’t sleep so he was doing push ups. Luis asks Sam what he is doing there. Sam asks if Luis and Sheridan are getting along all right. Sheridan walks into the living room and asks Sam what brings him by so late. She wants to know if anything is wrong. Sam says everything is fine. He gets a page and uses Sheridan’s phone to check in with the station. Sheridan tells Luis to hurry up and get rid of Sam. Sam comes back and they separate. LOL! Sam tells Luis that he has great news for them. The FBI has relieved Luis of his duty and a replacement will be there any time. Luis and Sheridan both say “NO!” Sam says he is confused because he thought they would be happy when they didn’t have to see each other. Sheridan and Luis both say that they have gotten used to the situation and would prefer to keep things the way they are. Sheridan says she is used to Luis and it would be a lot of trouble to train someone else to her routine and all. Luis agrees. Sam says he will call the guy and tell him that Luis has decided to stay. Sheridan goes off to make her tea but Sam still feels that something is going on that Luis isn’t telling him. Sam reminds Luis of Julian’s threat to reinstate the kidnapping charges if he doesn’t stay away from Sheridan. Sam reminds Luis what he has to lose before he says good night and leaves.

To be continued………

Some screen caps are courtesy of Passions Central.

Once again, Jeanne has posted the clips that pretty much coincide with this summary at YouTube. Thanks, Jeanne.
    Ann

Smile Monday's Most Memorable SHUIS pictures and summary

continue tonight.

After Sam leaves Sheridan's cottage, Luis thinks about Julian’s threats while looking at his badge. Sheridan tells Luis that she heard what Sam said and she tells Luis Sam is right ... if they get close that Julian would come after him. She tells Luis that he has to think about himself, his future, she knows how important his career is and professionalism are to him.

Luis says, “To hell with professionalism” and tosses his badge in the corner as he gives Sheridan the most passionate kisses. Sheridan asks Luis if they are not making a mistake. Luis tells her that tonight he is not a cop but a man, a man who wants her more than he has ever wanted anything in his life.

Sheridan says that she wants Luis, too, but she reminds him about Julian having the charges reinstated. Luis says that he is as sure of this as he has ever been about anything in his life. Sam could have him thrown off the force. Luis answers that he doesn’t care about Julian who is not going to stop him from doing something that he has wanted to do for a long, long time, and as for Sam taking his badge, compared to being with her it is no contest, no contest at all.

Sheridan doesn’t want Luis to have any regrets but Luis says that he will not have any regrets. Luis says about making love to her and she says no, about tossing his badge aside and saying that he is not a cop when he is. He says that not nothing will stop them from being together. As they are kissing again like there is no tomorrow, the phone rings. Sheridan asks if she should answer that. Luis says NO. She says that it could be important but Luis tells her that nothing is more important that “this” as he continues kissing her. Unfortunately, it is Sam once again, as he tells Luis through the answering machine that he should pick up the phone because there is an emergency. Luis answers the phone, Sam tells him that his brother and friends are missing at some old abandoned mines. Luis hangs up, takes Sheridan in his arms and kisses her, then tells her to get Hank up there to guard her because he has to leave and explains about his brother. Sheridan says that she wants to go with him. Luis says this could be dangerous. She doesn’t want to lose him now. He tells her to dress warm because it will be cold in the hills. Before Sheridan leaves the room to get dressed, she makes Luis promise that he won’t leave her while she is getting dressed. He promises, kisses her and she goes to get dressed. Sheridan returns dressed and ready to go, but Luis tells her that there is really no reason for her to come with him. Sheridan looks into Luis’ eyes and says that she had hoped that after tonight that she didn’t need a reason to be with him. Luis smiles and says she doesn’t. They kiss again before heading out the door.

This is just one of the soap magazine snippets that declared this one of the hottest scenes ever...

Thanks again to Jeanne for another clip from this episode...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t50rlQRv6S8
    Ann

Smile Tuesday's Terrific SHUIS pictures are of Galen and McKenzie

and a few of their co-stars. This picture is of McKenzie with Lindsay, Deanna Wright(Kay #2 I don't count that girl who played Kay for about a month until Deanna could take over...lol!), and Jade Harlow (Jessica #2) probably in 2001 just before the double wedding storyline. The girls must have been having a great time posing for pics. LOL!

This is one of the first publicity shots of the hunks of Passions. It was a poster and there were also posters of each of the guys individually. I saved the one of Galen and used it as my computer wallpaper. LOL! With Galen were Dalton James (Hank #1), Travis Schuldt (Ethan #1), Jesse Metcalf (Miguel #1), and Donn Swaby (Chad #1). Interesting that Galen is the only one of the guys left.
    Ann

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 2

Thanks, Ann. Cool pictures!