Thread: hate Melanie

Angry hate Melanie

Really slapping a pregnant woman, like your perfect or maybe it's your mother Carley that's perfect after all she killed her husband and is sleeping with a married man. You know your father 15 minutes Chloe, not that I'm defending her she is wrong, has been with Daniel much longer than Melanie has been his daughter.

Post Re: hate Melanie

I'm not a fan of the Melanie character...she's too screechy and crinkles her face all up when she's upset or laughing. The character bugs me and the actress bugs me with her over the top acting.

Re: hate Melanie

I like the relationship between Maggie and Melanie. I love that they are giving Maggie a story-line. I hope they keep it going. I kind of like her and Victor. I was hoping they would go with the 3 way fight with Caroline, Victor, and Maggie. Melanie is a little whiney, but I have grown to like the character.

Thumbs up Re: hate Melanie

Quote Originally Posted by boo1 View Post
    I like the relationship between Maggie and Melanie. I love that they are giving Maggie a story-line. I hope they keep it going. I kind of like her and Victor. I was hoping they would go with the 3 way fight with Caroline, Victor, and Maggie. Melanie is a little whiney, but I have grown to like the character.
    Cool I like Melanie better and better, she was cocky at first and a child, now she is living life and learning, too bad she is going to really be hurt bad.

Re: hate Melanie

I like Melanie, the actress does a great job...however, I am not liking the turn they are taking now with her and Kate.

Suzanne Lanoue
    http://tvmegasite.net