Thread: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Post Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

It's hard to judge this knowing it is half a film, but I think it accomplishes what needs to be accomplished to set up the finale. It drags a bit in the middle and it is pretty dark. On its own, I don't think it is a great movie, but I am hopeful that when paired with its second half, it will work a bit better. But reviews don't really matter - it's the end of Harry Potter ... you have to go see it!!

Post Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I agree... I went and saw it today. Its definitely my least favourite of all the Harry Potter Films... but since I loved them all so, that's not necessarily a slight on the movie. It is a little slow at times, but as you said, it did what it needed to do and that's set up the final instalment... having read the books, I kinda expected this before I saw it, so wasn't disappointed. Happy fun time is over for Harry. Its not the most upbeat of films... in fact when I got home from seeing it, I watch an earlier film in the series just to see happy times again, haha. Now I'm watching Beauty and the Beast... dancing tea cups always make me smile.

Thumbs up Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Can't wait to see Part Two I knew Part One wouldn't be as good as the book It never is. But, Part One wasn't bad either Much better the Prisoner of Azkaban That stunk