Thread: Thanksgiving is almost here!

Post Thanksgiving is almost here!

Wow..can't believe it...then Christmas right around the corner! I actually ordered a few things online today for Christmas gifts. So behind...gotta get busy. Plus want to get my tree up right around Thanksgiving or right after. Busy busy!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL.

Post Re: Thanksgiving is almost here!

Hi "mom"...Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too.
    It seems like this year went by TOO FAST! Of course, that happens as we get older I'm not ready for Christmas, plus we are flying to attend a Wedding the week before Christmas, so I have to get ready for that. Thanksgiving will be a quiet day for the hubby and me, our daughter has to work that day.

Re: Thanksgiving is almost here!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I'm sooo tired! I wonder sometimes, is it worth all the work? Yeah...you get to spend it with family, but sometimes I wonder about going all out with the food. Such a job cleaning up and putting away the leftovers. LOL I told my daughter and family to come down tomorrow and eat some. Terry and I are working. Too bad your daughter had to work. We've had quiet Thanksgivings before though..when I've had to work. Wasn't any need then to cook. I've been off the last two Thanksgivings though. So you are going to a wedding the week before Christmas? Where to? Family member? Well..I haven't had my pie yet..tee hee. Might dig into that soon!

I love left-over Pumpkin pie with a smidge of whipped cream on top
    Yes, my nephew, who is in the Air Force, is getting married in Georgia in December, so the whole family is flying in to get together...it will be nice.

Re: Thanksgiving is almost here!

Oh girl..leftover dessert of any kind is yummy. LOL
    Aww, that's nice sorta a family reunion and wedding. Nice. Where's he stationed...Warner Robins? I lived there once. My dad was in the air force.

My nephew is in Helicopter training right now at Ft. Rucker, Ala. But his Mom(my sister) lives in Atlanta and his fiancee is from Augusta, Ga...so the wedding will be in Augusta.
    My Dad & my Hubby also Air Force Vets...so its "Off We Go, Into the Wild Blue Yonder" for us

Quote Originally Posted by Passionatic View Post
    My nephew is in Helicopter training right now at Ft. Rucker, Ala. But his Mom(my sister) lives in Atlanta and his fiancee is from Augusta, Ga...so the wedding will be in Augusta.
    My Dad & my Hubby also Air Force Vets...so its "Off We Go, Into the Wild Blue Yonder" for us
    Enjoy the wedding sounds delightful! I am busy with other such things. Like Christmas! LOL Hope all goes well for you!