Thread: November 6

Hybrid View

Post November 6

Hard to believe it's Nov. already! going back to work today after being out with my eyelid surgery. The bruising (shiners) are almost completely gone. Just a bit of swelling..but not too bad. I get the stitches out Tuesday. The day is kinda nippy out..for Louisiana. About time!! Tired of the heat wave! Just wanted to say hi. I don't get in here as much as I use to. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

P.S. Terry and I have our 34 wedding anniversary..Nov. 13

Post Re: November 6

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy the day My hubby & I are at 33 years. I just posted a reply to you down below Hope you are feeling OK after surgery. We too are enjoying nice cool, breezy, sunny weather...I love this Fall weather! The Heat&Humidity of summer make me miserable. Just got back from visiting my sister in Virginia, her daughter was elected HomeComing Queen for her High school...very exciting!

Re: November 6

Thanks Passion. 33 years...wow. Yep..will be 34 for us..such a feat these days to stay together so long huh? I think I'll keep him. LOL Neat about your niece! My niece was on the homecoming court...didn't win, but I think was queen at prom? She's a very sweet, beautiful girl. I'm sure your niece is too! How Exciting! And my eyes are coming along ok. I had that eyelid lift...was affecting my vision..very droopy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Hard to believe it's Nov. already! going back to work today after being out with my eyelid surgery. The bruising (shiners) are almost completely gone. Just a bit of swelling..but not too bad. I get the stitches out Tuesday. The day is kinda nippy out..for Louisiana. About time!! Tired of the heat wave! Just wanted to say hi. I don't get in here as much as I use to. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

P.S. Terry and I have our 34 wedding anniversary..Nov. 13
    Time seems to be flying by doesn't it? Hard to believe it is November already! And Thanksgiving is just around the corner! Glad your Dr. appointment went well for your stitches etc. sounds like your still having swelling issues though huh? Hope it gets better soon. Oh by the way Happy Early Anniversary! Woot! What a great example you are to your children my friend! Hang in there!

Re: November 6

Yeah, Julie Thanksgiving is almost here. Went out and bought all the groceries for it today. Hope I didn't forget anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Yeah, Julie Thanksgiving is almost here. Went out and bought all the groceries for it today. Hope I didn't forget anything.
    Well Thanksgiving was bitter sweet for me. Didn't get to see my son cause he wasn't feeling well. And then I lost my phone so missed him because of that. But hopefully I will see him for Christmas! Take care and hope you have your shopping done!