Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Fashion Choices 101

Re: Bad Fashion Choices 101

Ha! Looks like they don't even know who she is. Darn, I was really hoping it was JK. Much better than some random wannabe.

Since we don't know who, do we know where? But wait... where doesn't matter. There is no good where for that outfit.
    Only an expert can deal with the problem

Post Re: Bad Fashion Choices 101

Oh dear God, whoever is responsible for these shoes should be shot.

Re Britney, she had extensions applied to her 1" hair -- don't you think it would have been better if she'd left well enough alone and allowed her hair to grow out? She'll end up naturally bald if she doesn't leave her hair alone!

I was kind of hoping to see a pixie/natural color Britney for a while. I guess she couldn't dare to be that normal looking. Oh well.

I saw America's Next Top Model once when they put extentions into a girl's hair. It was awful, took forever and she was in tears with pain. I always thought it looked pretty nasty (still can't imagine what it must feel like to sleep on, wash or even brush) but it hurts! Guess that should be obvious, it's got to be pulling on your real hair. Why would you do that if you didn't have to? Especially with Brit... the end result looks so bad, maybe she's trying to save a buck and has it done at SuperCuts.

She really just has no sense, does she? I guess I should just be glad she has something on under the black shirt. And the hair... seems to be in a brunette phase.

Post Not sure

if this is entirely fashion related but here it is. See any resemblance? The only thing more distracting than Nicolas Cage's hair is the amount of eyeliner he sports in the movie 'Next' (just as well, those distracting little things. If it weren't for them, I probably would not have lasted all through that terrible movie).

Ons is nie almal so nie.

LOL! I think Nic often falls head first into the bad fashion choice category.

I remember seeing him Red Rock West. I was stunned when he took off his shirt, out in the desert on an empty road. He dropped down and started doing push ups. Before that scene, I'd always thought of him as sort of the skinny, dorkish type. Lately he seems to be trying hard to channel Elvis, especially with the nasty looking dyed hair.

Okay, that's it. I'm convinced that Britney Spears goal is to look as tacky as she possibly can. No taste whatsoever, that outfit is God awful.