Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Fashion Choices 101

Post Re: Bad Fashion Choices 101

Kimberly McCullough at the Daytime Emmys...Hair...blech...dress...blech...can't see the shoes, but betting they are fugly too.

Peggy McKay at the Daytime Emmys.
    I have no words for this.

Re: Bad Fashion Choices 101

The only thing that might make this okay is if she knit that herself. However, that's still no reason to wear a table runner...or is it a rug...to a public event. LOL
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

Oh, man... I'm guessing the daytime stars don't get many offers from the batter designers. Peggy McKay looks like she's proudly wearing the throw off of a couch from the 50s. And the other woman? The fringe on her dress (words that should never be spoken together anyhow, unless you are a "dancer") looks like it was cut from plastic bags. Which doesn't begin to distract from the hip/belly bulge the dress creates where I'm sure her body has none. The hair is kinda sad. She had to do that herself. I think it's best we just not even try to imagine the shoes. Peggy McK would have done us a favor by keeping hers under wraps.
    Only an expert can deal with the problem

Annie, you nailed it. That thing Peggy McKay is wearing is the throw from Shirley Partridge's sofa. As for Kimberly McCullough's hair, well that is the result of three or four margaritas and some self-grooming. And yes, let's leave fringe to the pole dancers, shall we?

No matter what I've seen her wearing lately (or not wearing sometimes!) Britney Spears generally looks dreadful. How about this white sack that she wore the other day:

Where are Stacy and Clinton?!

Are you sure that's recent? Isn't she bald now? I agree, she looks tacky in every picture I've seen of her.

She has acquired a variety of wigs/hairpieces. All of which look worse than her old "real" hair. I think she's been getting them from KMart. Or maybe the back of cheap magazines... remember those plack & white drawings of wigs for $20? Most seem to be attached to bad hats or worse headbands.

Exhibit A (from last week):
    Only an expert can deal with the problem