Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Fashion Choices 101

Re: Bad Fashion Choices 101

Quote Originally Posted by mtj View Post
    One of my favorite fashion train wrecks from some awards event. Don't know who she is, just that her dress is atrocious.
    If I remember correctly, that is one of the costars of the movie Babel. She played a deaf teen, I think.
    I like monkeys.

What is this? "Bedsheet attire for flappers"? Did she look at the scrunchy in her shower and think, "Hey, I could accessorize with that!" Kirsten, Spiderman 3 will make has already made buttloads of money. Spring for something flattering.
    I like monkeys.

Holy prom dress from the 80's. And that exploding hairband ... even Molly Ringwald couldn't have gotten away with it in the 80's ... or the 20's, where it came from & should have stayed ...
    My so-called life...

Post Re: Bad Fashion Choices 101

Okay, this is pretty heinous. And that is Pat Field. Dig this...she's a costume designer. Oy!

Oh. My. There is nothing that's OK about this dress. Or even the shoes. I started to say she's clearly past the expiration date for the dress... but I can't picture anyone who would be OK in it. Maybe a pole dancer. The shoes remind me of my JrHi days, which is not a good thing. I 'get' that it's Pat Fields and she's known for being wild and crazy with her clothes, but I don't think anyone wants to see this much of her in public.

And as long as I have my nasty on, doesn't she look like she kinda needs a shower? And some eyebrows?
    Only an expert can deal with the problem

There is no end to what's wrong with the whole look. Hey Pat, if you're not one to tan, how about some hosiery? And please, see someone immediately about your hair color.

Pardon me but...WHAT THE HELL?

LOL that is one of the scariest things. I work with costume designers all the time and actually, just the other day was talking with one about how they always dress well and have distinct styles...
    Well, this lady has a distinct style but I take back the first part.
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

Stevie..."the look" is not working for you anymore. Nope, nope, nope.