Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Fashion Choices 101

Post Re: Bad Fashion Choices 101

Katy has earned her own section on the fug girls site. Her get ups are truly out there like Pluto.

Dr Cuddy needs help... STAT!

What is that on/near her purse? Is it alive? Looks like a tail of some kind. Which is especially creepy since the backdrop suggests that she is at an animal protection event.
    Only an expert can deal with the problem

Oh my God, I saw that at The Fug Girls site and didn't even realize it's the actress who plays Cuddy on HOUSE. That is one HUGE fashion disaster.

Re: Bad Fashion Choices 101

OK, staring a little more I now think I see that she has a small dog in her bag. Assuming it is a live dog and not stuffed. Much better than my initial thought that she has some version of a coon skin hat stuffed in her purse.

This does NOT earn any points for wearing the hideous mess. That Jacket is just awful.

I will never get these "purse dogs" that have become so popular with the Hollywood airheads.

If Sarah Brightman in this get up, performed with Gloria Estfan in the get up posted several posts ago...would they take up the whole stage?
    I think they would come close.

Deborah Ann Harry!! If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times! What you see during an LSD trip, is NOT what you are to wear to a Hollywood event. And The Muppet Show called, they want you to quit using Animal as a purse and send him back right this minute!

Re: Bad Fashion Choices 101

Oh no.. is that Debby? I wouldn't know her. Not only a VERY scary dress, inles syou are maybe going to an Easter Egg hunt, but she's had mega-surgery since last I saw her. Though it could just be a trick, wearing your shades so that the skin under your eyes doesn't show... hmm, I may have to consider this option...

I sort of like the print on the dress, but I can't imagine what it would be used for. Not a dress, not curtains... second thought, nope, it's just bad.