Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Our son is coming home!!!

Post Our son is coming home!!!

Can't wait to see him. He'll be here Sunday..Oct. 10...woo hoo!!

Post Re: Our son is coming home!!!

Awww ..thats wonderful news! I know you will be so happy to see him. How long will he be home? Wishing you a happy visit with your son.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Can't wait to see him. He'll be here Sunday..Oct. 10...woo hoo!!
    How is your visit? I hope it is going well. I am excited cause my son is here right now too! But he is hunting first so haven't seen him yet. Hope he gets it quickly so he can spend time with me! Keep us posted on how your visit was OK?

Re: Our son is coming home!!!

Julie, I hope you got to see David. We had a very nice time with Patrick. He was only here 5 days, but we made the most of it. I wanted to kidnap him, but I didn't. Ha ha. Now I'm sick with sinus crud...sinus pressure. My whole face hurts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Julie, I hope you got to see David. We had a very nice time with Patrick. He was only here 5 days, but we made the most of it. I wanted to kidnap him, but I didn't. Ha ha. Now I'm sick with sinus crud...sinus pressure. My whole face hurts!!!
    Wow wish my son would do that! LOL but he didn't. He was so busy hunting he didn't even make time for me. Oh well maybe around Thanksgiving he will we shall see. He got his Elk etc. though that is the important thing, right? Take care!

Got an elk? COOL...they are much bigger than deer right? I don't think Jill's husband David has been as lucky with the deer yet.

Hope your Sinus infection is better...those are the worst! The pressure inside the head is awful! We are having beautiful Fall weather today, sunny, breezy and cool...we had frost on the windows this morning. I enjoy this type weather(the Heat makes me miserable). I just got back from visiting my sister in Virginia, her daughter was elected HomeComing Queen at her High school...it was very exciting!

Sinus infection is better..now I think my husband has it..uggh. Yep..weather here is nice right now..and I"m like you can't tolerate the heat as good as I use to. Have a great Sunday. I'm on my way to work soon.