Thread: Having the girls over tonight

Post Having the girls over tonight

Gonna chop up all those onions have ourselves a little pizza and a lotta beer! LOL
    Hand if feeling better, the blisters look like something took over my skin right now. Very big and very full of liquid at this point!
    Not much planned for the weekend excpet to watch the home coming parade. SHould be fun I will try and get pics to send.....TTFN

Re: Having the girls over tonight

Hey Racemom

How did the pizza party go? Did you have fun? I haven't been on here much cause I'm still laying down a lot etc. plus watching the new shows that come on at night etc. too. Hope it went well. Doesn't look like a lot of people still posting here though. Take care!

Re: Having the girls over tonight

Just the four of us Julie. Coffenut, racemom..you and me! Paulina..come out come out wherever you are! And CrazyDazy..come back..ok? Sheri..have fun with pizza and movies tonight!

Post Re: Having the girls over tonight

Well I guess we are a small but awesome group huh Dragsy? LOL Any ways I know your having a wonderful day off today and etc. me I'm about ready for a nap! Been out ate lunch then went and returned a movie and went grocery shopping. So I'm a wee bit tired now! Any ways I know your enjoying your family etc. today. We saw my Cousins and my Aunt and friend when we were out eating so got invited out two nights in a row! LOL So we will go over to my aunt's and play some Domino's tonight and then go over to my cousins tomorrow night and play American Idol Karokee! Sounds like fun doesn't it? Well take care!