Thread: Hurt my hand...

Unhappy Hurt my hand...

not easy typing this so it will be short. i hope
    I was making homemade candy suckers for the daycare kids last night after Survivor. I was on my last batch and was melting the chocolates in a provided bag for easy decorating. Well when I grabbed the bag it must have had a hot spot and it melted onto my hand. I had to peel it off. I tried several times to apply burn cream but the heat was still coming out and too painful to go without ice. I went to bed with a ice bag..after 3 hours it was still painful. I woke during the night..wow what a bugger!
    So this am i have 4 huge blisters on my fingers, in between them. can't bend 2 of them...Wonderful.
    blisters are about half my finger in length. Thankful that the pain is gone and i have atleast one functioning hand!
    ok so I guess it wasn't too short...tired hand...off I go to enjoy the day!

Re: Hurt my hand...

Ouch racemom, That sounds so very painful. I am in pain just thinking about it. yikes. Just be careful and make sure it doesn't get infected. make Thomas and kelsey do the work Lol. i hope it heals up real fast for you! hugs!

Post Re: Hurt my hand...

Thanks hon, me too. It has been kinda hard only useing one hand today! LOL
    I must look pretty comical!

Sorry you hurt your self! Ouch! I guess we all make mistakes right? Well I'm hoping it's healed up a lot better by the time you see this! I am tired but we are going to watch some good movies tonight since there isn't really much on TV tonight. Take care!

Ouch Sheri..are you better tonight?