Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pit of Redemption comments

Re: Pit of Redemption comments

I meant to say with a little bit added to the original ending! LOL.

I am back, but I need to work on the extra part of the final chapter tomorrow. It involves Shuis. The original final chapter was all Evian, because there was so much to cover with them. But I want to put Shuis in as well so we can see just where they leave off in this story!! There will be an epilogue too involving all the characters in the fic.

It should be up tomorrow night!

Thanks for posting Court! This was always one of my favorites. How can it lose? Evian + Shuis=MAGIC :0)

Post Re: Pit of Redemption comments

Excellent story. Who knew a pit could be so romantic? Maybe I should fall in one.

So Julian and Eve had a daughter not a son, but what happened to her? Where is she?

I loved the story and your Luis and Sheridan didn't annoy the hell out of me so thanks for that too. I really liked them and was rooting for them too.

Quote Originally Posted by mr peepers View Post
    Thanks for posting Court! This was always one of my favorites. How can it lose? Evian + Shuis=MAGIC :0)
    Awww, thank you, mr. peepers!! I agree, Evian+Shuis=MAGIC, for sure!! Hopefully the show will realize that soon too. Ugh.

Thanks for the feedback!!

Quote Originally Posted by yhh View Post
    Excellent story. Who knew a pit could be so romantic? Maybe I should fall in one.

So Julian and Eve had a daughter not a son, but what happened to her? Where is she?

I loved the story and your Luis and Sheridan didn't annoy the hell out of me so thanks for that too. I really liked them and was rooting for them too.
    I am glad you liked the story, yhh!! LOL, yes, the pit was kind of a strange place for Evian's reunion, I know. But somehow, that filthy, crowded little place became a paradise for one little night. LOL.

The daughter part - in my original writing of it back in 2003, I had some more details about her in the epilogue, but I changed some things here in case I do a sequel...the sequel that is in my head. It may have something to do with their daughter too, so I took the liberty to alter that epilogue a little so I wasn't tied into anything specific about their daughter. Just that it was indeed a girl.

LOL about Shuis not annoying you. I love them and wish we could see them like this on the show again. I miss the couple that we saw in those early years. They had so much potential.

Thanks so much for reading, and great to hear what you thought of the story!!

I didn't want to mention the word sequel, but now that you did....How far along is this sequel in your head? Something that could start posting by the end of summer?

Awesome fanfic courtaney...One of the best I've read for Evian....I love the passion Evian have for one another...Great job!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yhh View Post
    I didn't want to mention the word sequel, but now that you did....How far along is this sequel in your head? Something that could start posting by the end of summer?
    Not real far. I have had some ideas about it for a year or two, but I am not sure exactly what will happen in it, just some of the basics. I'd love to start working on it this summer, but we'll see if I can. It's something I definitely want to try one of these days. But when I do it, I want to be able to focus on it, like I did Pit, because I really dragged Heavenly Trails out, LOL. It took almost three years for me to write that one, and it only had 12 chapters! Whereas Pit, with its 50, took me just 2 1/2 months! So I will definitely have to get motivated for the long haul before I actually post anything. But it is something I'll do my best to get to one of these days!